Drunken Pilot

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, January 16, 2013, 11:04:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
What, may I ask, is not to understand?  ???

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

How to do this glitch
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Did you watch the video? just lay on top of the bar and back directly straight off of it. If you aren't backing perfectly straight it won't work.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {212th} Norris on January 17, 2013, 01:18:53 PM
Did you watch the video? just lay on top of the bar and back directly straight off of it. If you aren't backing perfectly straight it won't work.
Oh ok thanks for that :cheers:
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

It should work anywhere.

Just lay down on an incline then stand back up. (Stairs would be a good test.)

Quote from: tirpider on January 18, 2013, 04:53:23 PM
It should work anywhere.

Just lay down on an incline then stand back up. (Stairs would be a good test.)
like the ones in theed?

Quote from: Ltin on January 19, 2013, 05:21:21 PM
like the ones in theed?

Any incline you can crawl across and it angles the character.  Just stand up(while tilted) and the character should be tilted (untill you jump and such.)

I haven't messed with Theed, but the stairs in the courtyard tower on RhenVar Citidale work.
It's really an engine thing so I can't see where a certain map would prevent it. Unless it's totally flat with no props.
Even then you could probably manage a makeshift incline with teammates.

There are two other ways of doing this I know about. One outside the hangar and the other near the opposite cp to the cantina (for emp)