Started by Ultimo, December 29, 2012, 08:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Poll has been killed.

5 (55.6%)
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Whatever makes him happy.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I'm not exactly a Brony... but I will confess that the character distinctions in FiM are pretty well defined.

(Wife digs Fluttershy... Yay.)

And I've seen some high quality, customized Hasbro ponies on places like DeviantArt. (Really high quality. I love good scratch builds and model kitbashes, even if it's just Sculpey.)

It's an interesting phenomena. These Pony fans really have a passion for thier work.
It's not really my thing, though.

Quote from: Aɢᴇɴᴛ Z on December 31, 2012, 07:55:30 AM
But seriously, Ultimo... You're one weird kid.
Weird? Dont make me bring up NNNTv2.0 XD
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Ultimo (Nobility) on December 31, 2012, 01:50:40 PM
Weird? Dont make me bring up NNNTv2.0 XD
Pshhh... Bright neon clone trooper skins aren't weird. I prefer the word awesome.

Quote from: Aɢᴇɴᴛ Z on December 31, 2012, 02:02:34 PM
Pshhh... Bright neon clone trooper skins aren't weird. I prefer the word awesome.

I second that opinion. Now I need the neon colours for CIS, Empire, and Rebels! Besides, the bright skins make it easier to shoot people...  :whistle:

Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: tirpider on December 31, 2012, 10:48:32 AM
I'm not exactly a Brony... but I will confess that the character distinctions in FiM are pretty well defined.

(Wife digs Fluttershy... Yay.)

And I've seen some high quality, customized Hasbro ponies on places like DeviantArt. (Really high quality. I love good scratch builds and model kitbashes, even if it's just Sculpey.)

It's an interesting phenomena. These Pony fans really have a passion for thier work.
It's not really my thing, though.

You are dead right about the passion they have. My friend is an amazing artist and while they may be ponies that he draws, I still enjoy the pictures because of the art quality. I'm a pretty weak artist, but I know I will never draw a pony. Not my style.

I have somehow avoided the whole movement, despite most of the people at my art college being MLP fans.

Quote from: Ultimo (Nobility) on December 30, 2012, 11:34:37 PM
Fine with me.

> I like how this is probably the first time most of you have ever encountered my kind. :3
No, I've seen plenty of bronies on the web and I think it's a pretty classic case of herd-thinking.

Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 01, 2013, 02:05:48 PM
at my art college being MLP fans.
Art College?! That explains everything.  ;)

Quote from: UNIT 33 on January 01, 2013, 02:05:48 PM
I have somehow avoided the whole movement, despite most of the people at my art college being MLP fans.
Join the Herd.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Joseph on January 01, 2013, 02:15:31 PM
No, I've seen plenty of bronies on the web and I think it's a pretty classic case of herd-thinking.

heh
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Nobility on January 01, 2013, 05:05:31 PM
Join the Herd.
Thin the herd.

Sorry, but your line was too perfect to pass up on. I still have nothing on them yet so I can't be rude.

January 02, 2013, 05:56:34 PM #28 Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 01:51:22 AM by UNIT 33
Quote from: Roxas on January 02, 2013, 05:53:24 PM
Thin the herd.
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Sorry, but your line was too perfect to pass up on. I still have nothing on them yet so I can't be rude.

I cant help but notice how many things were wrong with the shopping in that picture. XD

Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

But if i look into her eyes i see black not brown.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios