ICW2 question

Started by Helios, November 30, 2012, 02:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Phobos on December 10, 2012, 07:58:48 PM
[FC] will participate.

I don't like the Maze map because Jets always sit on top and can easily guard the outer CPs from being captured, it seems too imbalanced IMO.

There are some cool mod maps that could be added but most important is to make sure they will work with dedicated hosting tools first.

Both coruscant maps should go, and maybe add naboo?

In past tournaments, Jets were banned from going on top of the maze. I highly doubt many people would go for jet to protect the base, since they would just get bored sitting at a CP all game. We could just ban Jets from this map, and that problem would be fixed.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

It looks good and I'll take part in some form. I would however suggest scrapping the rule of the defender choosing the team and just have two games with each player having a chance at both teams. The winner would be the one with the biggest win margin. That way we can have all stock maps as phobos suggested but without having to worry about unfair sides at some of the vehicle/jet advantage maps. I would also like to see Dantooine dust agaain. That was a fun map. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Weren't All power class's forbiden in the last one anyway.I think it should stay the same because then some sides are at an unfair disadvantage.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

Quote from: JohnisofLU on December 11, 2012, 10:07:20 AM
Weren't All power class's forbiden in the last one anyway.I think it should stay the same because then some sides are at an unfair disadvantage.
They were, I had forgotten that, although I would still like to play both sides in each match so no one cancomplain about having an advantage on some maps. Tanks were a real problem last time. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

December 11, 2012, 11:07:12 AM #34 Last Edit: December 11, 2012, 11:10:21 AM by Joseph
Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 11, 2012, 10:19:41 AM
They were, I had forgotten that, although I would still like to play both sides in each match so no one cancomplain about having an advantage on some maps. Tanks were a real problem last time. :)
4 battles for every large planet?

tanks are part of swbf, at least, swbf beyond cloud city.

also, special units were prohibited from ICW, as those who participated will recall.

also, I think this discussion should be moved to the Official ICW suggestions thread.

4 battles isn't really that long, especially with cps, I enjoy playing as and fighting tanks but alot of people were complaining about them last time and one of the most popular server mods is no tanks
Quote from: Joseph on December 11, 2012, 11:07:12 AM
also, special units were prohibited from ICW, as those who participated will recall.
I said that in my last post. :)
Quote from: Joseph on December 11, 2012, 11:07:12 AM
also, I think this discussion should be moved to the Official ICW suggestions thread.
Yes, I had both topics open and posted in the wrong one then stuck to the same thread to reply.  :slap:

since this games dead we should pick random teams it would be more intresting

Quote from: WusiBabyEater on December 15, 2012, 01:12:52 PM
since this games dead we should pick random teams it would be more intresting
that's the most ridiculous thing Ive seen on this website, you should be banned from ICW for even typing this.

Oh dear the banning has started already  :XD: The ICW should stay a Clan vs Clan Tourny. The randomized teams sounds like an interesting idea but not for the ICW2 or any ICW for that matter.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Quote from: Joseph on December 15, 2012, 03:50:12 PM
that's the most ridiculous thing Ive seen on this website, you should be banned from ICW for even typing this.

This is your average FC right here. lol

Quote from: WusiBabyEater on December 16, 2012, 11:28:31 AM
This is your average FC right here. lol
Haha ur funny. *sarcatism*

December 16, 2012, 11:42:50 AM #43 Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:58:32 AM by {212}MartyClaus
Sarcatism.... :rofl: , ur'e?

Quote from: {212}MartyClaus on December 16, 2012, 11:42:50 AM
Sarcatism.... :rofl:
Ya a typo is just so funny.