Whats your favorite sport and why?

Started by Helios, November 28, 2012, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: aeria. on November 28, 2012, 09:08:18 PM
.....Golf's a great sport to play in the summer.....
Lol, thats another thing I think is stupid: Summer

Quote from: -RepublicCommando-
BaseBall: NOW THATS A SPORT!
Golf: Golf (no offence to yall golfers, oh wait, nvm) is the most gay sport on the planet.
Yep pretty much sums my views on those two sports! :rofl: just to bag on golf more when did driving a golf cart become so physical and mentally challenging?!

Well josh I can't debate with Water Polo v NASCAR because there are to many differences. I don't watch far races but I know it takes a great deal of skill to do it.

Basketball? Well I can't say I'm particularly tall, well not at all actually so that affects my view right there. :P I played on a team for a while, I didn't like it, just not my sport I guess :shrug:

Football ( americano ) is fun, I suck at it but I like playing it.

Soccer? Bah. I've never liked it. You would just end up having buff legs and stick arms cause you never use them ingame! :D

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 28, 2012, 09:54:27 PM
Woa buddy. Insta ban! :happy:
Well does anyone else here play a water sport? :)

Well, the only sport, I was ever envolved (after finish school) - it's a chess :D. Still, I never win yet :P.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on November 28, 2012, 06:33:25 PM
OMG i found another Patriots fan! wow this is cool! anyway i like to watch football i play it for fun like backyard type not really competitive and i like soccer (which i do play competitivly)
New York Giants won the super bowl last time because Eli Manning is way too good for Tom Brad = True Story.
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

WELL how about we look at the patriots stats this year! 109 points in 2! count that 2! I dont know how much you know about football but it is very rare to have 2 games that were almost both over 50 ( the first was 59 points and the second 49) Now we look at the giants havent they lost some easy games......... :xmastim:

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on November 29, 2012, 05:06:25 AM
WELL how about we look at the patriots stats this year! 109 points in 2! count that 2! I dont know how much you know about football but it is very rare to have 2 games that were almost both over 50 ( the first was 59 points and the second 49) Now we look at the giants havent they lost some easy games......... :xmastim:
How can the jets get a touchdown if they are so good, and when it comes down to it they cant finish the job like the NY Giants can.

HOLD UP your saying because the opposite team scored the patriots suck -_- It's INCREDIBLY rare to have a blowout.

This isn't "Whats your favorite sport and why?" anymore, it's a "Giants vs. Patriots" debate...   :dry:

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on November 29, 2012, 05:27:18 AM
This isn't "Whats your favorite sport and why?" anymore, it's a "Giants vs. Patriots" debate...   :dry:
Try Rugby thats the real :censored: i love rough sports :tu:

Quote from: aeria. on November 28, 2012, 09:08:18 PM
Without the ball I can reach the hoop but I can't dunk. :(
I'm more of a mid range shooter. It's a range people tend to ignore since most either go for close or long range.

I agree, guarding the mid range shooters is always a challenge. Especially if they're good at driving part way then popping back out for a quick shot... most annoying but very effective  :tu:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Formula 1 is the only sport I watch regularly and it's the most entertaining. Where else can you finish like this? :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on November 29, 2012, 08:40:50 AM
Formula 1 is the only sport I watch regularly and it's the most entertaining. Where else can you finish like this? :)

Now that's impressive and slightly lucky  :XD:

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: -RepublicCommando- on November 28, 2012, 09:54:27 PM

Obvious troll is obvious. :)

Quote from: {Recruit}FrenchFry on November 29, 2012, 05:13:19 AM
HOLD UP your saying because the opposite team scored the patriots suck -_- It's INCREDIBLY rare to have a blowout.

(Emphasis added.)

Spoken like somebody who has never watched a Patriot's game, ever.

That's cute.  You're wrong.  Dead wrong.  It's not  :censored: rare for the  :censored: Patriots, because Tom  :censored: Brady is  :censored:  :censored: playing deep in the fourth quarter.  You guys run up the score like you're Usain Bolt, and then choke in the big game like you're quarterbacked by Mark Sanchez.

I enjoy trolling New England Patriots* fans more than the Dodger's fans.

Quote from: BlackScorpion on November 29, 2012, 09:32:04 AM
That's cute.  You're wrong.  Dead wrong.  It's not  :censored: rare for the  :censored: Patriots, because Tom  :censored: Brady is  :censored:  :censored: playing deep in the fourth quarter.  You guys run up the score like you're Usain Bolt, and then choke in the big game like you're quarterbacked by Mark Sanchez.

God bless you Black-Scorpion.

Quote from: BlackScorpion on November 29, 2012, 09:32:04 AM
Well that's a relief!