Gameranger and SWBF mac

Started by Kit Fisto, September 24, 2012, 09:25:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Yoda on September 29, 2012, 03:28:45 PM
Looks like the ping at my apartment is too low over WiFi. I will look into the possibilities of getting my switch up and running over the next couple weeks so that I can get the Mac Pro wired internet.

low is good!
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

September 29, 2012, 03:55:27 PM #46 Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:42:18 AM by Regent
He meant it was to high. lol :)

Ok. This was kinda a fail. I think the SWBF-Mac ers are spread to thin across the galaxy. :(
I guess we will do the monthly DC's and that's it.
Speaking of which, why don't we make them every 2 weeks? ( they don't always have to have mod maps in them )

Well good thing i'm back! I've been looking for swbf players on gameranger and no not just mac because of the low population of any player of swbf. Anyway I'll look forward to joining your game if i see it. GT: Camando116 , friend me :D
P3RK1N$

Pancho Sans host's games regularly, my GR id is in my profile and I can't host games anymore because it was screwing up my internet. :( But I can still play! Hope to see you on the battlefront!

Hey SWBF-Mac players! I have an announcement! ( well kind of :P )
If you want to play on GR more often then all you have to do is open up your GR app when you are on your computer and leave it open so that if I see you on my friends list we can play a game! Me and Hopko have had multiple games like that and they are a blast! Just minimize it if you don't want to have it clogging up your screen. I believe we will be able to have more games this way. Also add me and other SWBF-Mac players on your friends list. My GR idea is in my profile and here is
Hopko's: 250678
Pancho San's: 321968
so that you can communicate with them as well!

Please post your GR idea and include it in your profile for the convienence of other SWBF-Mac players!

Last thing, if you try to join a game ( especially with me and Hopko ) make sure you have these to maps availble HERE. That incudes Rends Coruscant City and Streets. Just to be safe always have those in your addon folder plus Tat3 ( Jabba's Palace ).
Any questions? I hope we can play SWBF more togther! :wave: