Your desktop.

Started by Syyy, December 10, 2011, 11:27:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
   Hey all,

I found interesting if we could share some desktop screenshots, to speak about wallpapers and other stuff.

So, what kind of wall' do you like? How looks your dektop right now?

I use a standard Windows background, and added the Crowd theme from Rainmeter, this software allows you to add widgets like the weather, or clock, or many other things like that.

I hope this topic will get some answers, good evening ( or have a nice day for those who live in america ) !

I've got a massive index of all my photography, so I change the back ground to something I haven't seen in a while.
Otherwise, this is pretty tidy for what it usually looks like.

December 10, 2011, 07:23:25 PM #2 Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 07:29:01 PM by Jamman

This is my usual desktop. I just cleared off Xfire, Steam, and Itunes that were running.

Oh, and like Syrion, I also use Rainmeter. I like the kick it gives to the screen  :P

My desktop, it is messy.

Simpe layout with default settings.
I prefer the practical, non crashy features of the classic layout. Always seemed like when I tried to get fancy with it, things started breaking.
Sometime I'll have a picture of a cat as the wallpaper, but only if it's a good lol.

Here is mine. I try to keep it as clean as possible. This weekend was nice and relaxing so the desktop is a little cleaner than it might have been on Friday.

Also, I love the Abstergo themed desktop Jamman!

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.

I bet that "Desktop stuff" folder is a mess though :panic: !

It actually isn't that big of a mess. I just prefer to not have the icons and files on my desktop because the "quick view" preview that loads as the face of the icon gets stored to RAM and I see it as a waste for 99% of what I'm doing....

Originally joined SWBFMac.com in 2006. You'll see me around from time to time.

So i got a new computer with Windows 7, here is my new wallpaper :

What do you use to take pics of your desktop?

https://picasaweb.google.com/109217260899024533352/February42012#5705164366476295058

The wall paper changes periodicity to different nature scenes

This is cool Syrion   :cheers:  Thanks bud