What do you want to see in a mod?

Started by Snake, March 12, 2011, 03:20:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What are some of the wishes deep down in your heart that you want to see in a mod? I need some original ideas for the ApeX Cantina so I want to know what you guys think is something fun and entertaining. It doesnt matter if its super insane or something very little, post it!!  :moo:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

i would like to see the cookie monster as a character , and maybe a cat fighter XD  :cheer:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

That has already been done in the GGW Cantina but what do you mean by cat fighter? lol
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

fire man, with a water hose. Make his enemy have a fire hose(shoots fire instead of water)
(insert signature here)

cat figher as in , a cat with a gun. and lol silly me, i meant to say Big Bird. Not the cookie monster  :tu:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Hmm, those would require new models which would take longer even if someone would do it. I think I will do the cookie monster with a skin. :)
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I liked the mod/map that Deagle made it was jabba zombie invasion and the storm troopers gun was modded so it shot like a machine gun.
P3RK1N$

Robots in disguise. Chairicons and Couchobots battle for center stage. In the future there will be limited seating and humans will have a need that force robots to fufull. It is in their programing. The only problem, which seat is better. Comfort vs quantity desisions should never be left to robots to decide. That is where the battle begins where ever humans are.
Thats all I think about lately, robots and chairs.