new mouse recommendations

Started by {Remnant} CT-5108, January 03, 2011, 03:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ok guys so I've had a rocketfish USB mouse (yes, with a cord) and its been great, but i can the connection wire is a bit frayed near where it plugs into the computer, and unfortunately that is prohibiting the left click button from working which sucks and about 1/5 of the time it just stops moving on the screen. It's really a good mouse, but again the wire is dying. Do yall have any good mouse recommendations? And I want a WIRE one, not wireless. I like my wires, less complicated. Plus, my computer is ancient and no doubt lacks any fancy bluetooth technology, as when i click on info and click on bluetooth, it says no information found. Go figure. Anyways, what mouses (mices) do yall use that use wires??

Razer products are pretty decent. Are you looking for a gaming mouse or more of a general-purpose type mouse?

(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿ ̿"" (-_-*)

general purpose mouses are excellent for gaming. i use a generic HP mouse and i still pwn Hardcore at cod4 all of the time.

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

Quote from: Jedikiller on January 03, 2011, 04:22:44 PM
Razer products are pretty decent. Are you looking for a gaming mouse or more of a general-purpose type mouse?

Is there any difference? I'm using a standard mouse right now so I guess just a standard one.

Quote from: Soap Mactavish on January 03, 2011, 04:35:39 PM
general purpose mouses are excellent for gaming. i use a generic HP mouse and i still pwn Hardcore at cod4 all of the time.

Soap when I get my new laptop and CoD4 to go with it and a mouse I will practice until I can bet you MUHAHAHAHA  :moo: :rofl:

Quote from: {Remnant} CT-5108 on January 03, 2011, 05:24:46 PM
Soap when I get my new laptop and CoD4 to go with it and a mouse I will practice until I can bet you MUHAHAHAHA  :moo: :rofl:

beat*

/troll

/troll?

JK I looked up razer mouses (and mices) and they look really good and not extremely expensive, cheaper than the apple standard mouse lol.

hey guys thnx for all of everyone's help for this topic and i ordered the razer mouse one watever its called... no more advice needed... lol  :D

If I'm correct your using a very old Mac. Make sure those mice are compatible with your system.

Quote from: {Remnant} CT-5108 on January 09, 2011, 11:38:50 AM
its fine and yes my mac is old

its fine as in, the store page said that macs were compatible with your specific mouse model?

Mx518. Recommended to me by FC Beta. I got one for $25 and have not regretted it. It is wired and has a laser. It has 3 DPI settings you can adjust by pressing a button above the middle. Very useful for switching to low sensitivity for long range sniping, and higher sensitivity up close or in airplanes. Have had this mouse for 6 months and no problems with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Performance-Optical-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B0007Z1M50