Star Wars Battlefront Portable Map Conversions

Started by Giftheck, July 31, 2020, 07:08:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ooh it's looking superb!

Great work as ever laddie

Oh man, you are literally breathing new life into SWBF1 with your mods and maps! Really excited for these, especially Death Star and Coruscant. :cheer:

April 25, 2022, 03:31:00 AM #18 Last Edit: April 27, 2022, 12:45:02 AM by Giftheck
Hi! It's been a little while since I updated, so I thought I'd let you know where I'm at with this.

Map Pack 2 is almost finished now. A few issues here and there along the way, a few ideas that just weren't working, but I've got it into a state I feel relatively happy with. This morning I did the flyby videos and minimaps, so it just remains to be tested and tweaked where needed.

I've made a few tweaks to Pack 1 as well. You will need this updated Pack 1 to play Pack 2.

Pack 2 will contain the following maps:

-Coruscant: Financial District
-Death Star: Interior
-Mustafar: Hidden Facility
-Vjun: Bast Castle

Here's a trailer showing all four new maps:

To reflect the name changes, I've also renamed Pack 1's maps:

-Bespin will be called Bespin: Administrator's Palace
-Cato Neimoidia will be called Cato Neimoidia: Hanging City
-Kashyyyk will be named Kashyyyk: Mountaintop

Pack 3 will contain the last few maps: Dantooine, Endor, Yavin IV and Tatooine. I could not get Hoth working in the end, so that map will remain out of the collection.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

In case anybody's interested, Elite Squadron Pack 2 is now available!

However you will need the upgraded Pack 1. For convenience, I have bundled the upgraded Pack 1 and Pack 2 together, which you can grab here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/star-wars-battlefront-elite-squadron-for-star-wars-battlefront/downloads/star-wars-battlefront-elite-squadron-map-packs-1-and-2
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Out of curiosity does anyone know if there are swbf2 versions of mustafar, coruscant, and kashyyyk? I haven't been able to locate them

Mustafar and Kashyyyk? Yes. I think those were put together by Teancum and Calrissian97. Coruscant? No. Like Bespin, Teancum ripped the map and I took it from there, turning it into a playable map for SWBF1. I have not converted it to SWBF2.
In Progress:

On Hold: