SWBF Nostalgia

Started by Goldz, May 12, 2018, 02:42:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey!

Like the title says, I was feeling nostalgic today and found your website while googling for good ol' memories...
SWBF 2004 on PC used to be my game when I was a kid!

My in-game name was _Goldz_ . I was playing on Cloud City Only server almost everyday, camping with sniper. I wasn't talking a lot because my English wasn't really good.

It is amazing to see such a passionate community still playing an over-a-decade game.
You've done a great job!

Maybe see-ya in game...? I gotta find my SWBF CD first and then I might play this game again (and get my butt kicked by you guys !)

Welcome to the community!  :cheers:
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

Goldz from Canada?  If so, I recall.  You had a brother or sister that also played, I can't remember their name though.

If you can't find that CD send me a PM   

There are 6-8 of us that still play most nights,  on special occasions there are more.

Welcome back
:cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome! You'd be surprised at how many folk around here were right there with you in 2004.

Yeah, that's me Led :)

Thank you guys !

Welcome Goldz!

Lately players (like me) are quite active in SWBF1 multiplayer, so don't hesitate to join! ;)
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)