SWBFGamers 5v5 Second Round

Started by SleepKiller, February 16, 2014, 03:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Most of the matches from the first round were played. Thank you to all the teams that put in effort to make them happen. To the ones that didn't finish their matches, check your PMs.

Same drill as last time. Round 2 matches here and a list of participants here. The round ends on the 28th. Good  luck to all!

Incase noone knows because he didnt inform anyone on our team and its likely he didn't tell anyone else aeria no longer is our leader and babyeater now is unless he doesn't want to do it in which case he can say to erryone....essentially were now four man squad but I think I could get us a fifth so yes thanks aeria

February 17, 2014, 08:36:09 AM #2 Last Edit: February 17, 2014, 08:38:08 AM by engelskrieger
QuoteWell they should have thought to test it and make sure it was working before hand.  Anyone is free to ask me for help if they're struggling to install.

Luckily for TcF however we're still on the first round and that match was not meant to take place yet. Although on the other hand the deadline for the first round slipped by a few days ago. What to do here? Tell you what if you want to give TcF another chance in order to have a battle with them you may, otherwise the match will simply be awarded to you.

I've sent out a PM to all match representatives with matches left in the first round.

Well my patience isn't big, because that was the second time that I waited for nothing (I was merc by Phantoms match). When TcF don't give me a good reason, that the next game begins at this time, when it should begin, then I don't see a reason, why I should give them another chance.

@ Phantom I cannot play this weekend, so our match will be next week, if you can.

Quote from: engelskrieger on February 17, 2014, 08:36:09 AM
Well my patience isn't big, because that was the second time that I waited for nothing (I was merc by Phantoms match). When TcF don't give me a good reason, that the next game begins at this time, when it should begin, then I don't see a reason, why I should give them another chance.
Fair enough, the point is yours.

February 22, 2014, 05:18:49 PM #4 Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 05:21:50 PM by Dark_Phantom
May I ask who the representative for the Extreme Emo Wookiees' team is?  I see Eliad is listed first but I can't seem to find his contact info.

Edit: Seriously, I just posted this and Klexmer messaged me.  Klexmer is representative.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

Well since aeria boned us pretty hard and how noone else but baby and I knew he stepped down and left us with no replacement and the only way I found out was from baby telling me aeria put him in charge and noone else the lack of communicatable skills are lacking in team og oh and whoever the fourth person on our team died before it started leaving us with only three actual players from the start I'm gunna have to announce rather than just tell one person that I'm gunna drop from this haha so essentially og only has baby and droid now...

For the previous round [212th] Clan beat EWW
I took a pic and I am sure there were a few others that did also. Just check my profile if you want it.
Good Game! Phantom crashed towards the end :/ It was originally a 5vs5.

(212th)Gaming wins against Ghost, good game!

March 02, 2014, 05:03:34 PM #8 Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:02:02 PM by Dark_Phantom
Engel is a beast, that's why his team won.  Kept killing me  :P
Really, great game guys.

Edit: Anyone have screenshot they can send me?  I would like one if someone did.  Thanks!
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I'm the Representative for the 212th Attack Battalion by the way... {212th} Attack Battalion: Rep- Mart
{212th}Daniel  (Representative)
{212th}Mart
Ickball
{212th}Josh
{212th}Relic

[212th]Clan beat Kiwi's team, gg guys - pic is on my profile if you need it.

I missed another game, sorry guys. I have hours of free time during the week but unfortunately weekends are tough for me to play.  :(

I've been trying to set up a war with TcF, but last time we tried to organize one they did not show up, I will try again this week, sorry for the wait.

[212th]Clan beat OG, gg games.
Again pic is on my profile if your interested ;) Disciple left towards the end.