Star Wars humble bundle!

Started by Carbon27, February 03, 2015, 05:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 03, 2015, 05:00:30 PM Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 02:51:32 PM by Carbon27
https://www.humblebundle.com/

KOTOR 1/2

Jedi Knight Jedi Academy

Dark Forces

BFII

Republic Commando

SW: EaW Gold Pack

TFU 1/2

3 new games where released and I'm too lazy to put them on here. LOL!

Lots of cool SW games, but they didn't include the best one.  ;)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

February 03, 2015, 05:13:19 PM #1 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 01:15:52 AM by Unit 33
Here's what you can save if you pay 12€/$ and get all the games available ( prices on steam ) :

February 03, 2015, 05:56:38 PM #2 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 01:15:42 AM by Unit 33
If you have any of the games in the bundle in your inventory already and then buy the bundle, you WON'T receive a spare key right?

Are the keys from Humble Bundle activated collectively or selectively?   I have both of the KotoR games--will I be able to activate the games one by one so as to let someone else have the KotoR keys or all the keys be activated at the same time?

Edit: I've heard that they're activated selectively.

Confirmed: http://blog.humblebundle.com/post/107906804069/changes-in-steam-key-redemption

February 03, 2015, 06:54:21 PM #3 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 02:05:40 AM by Led
Yeah, I just bought it.

I have a few of the games on disk already, but for the price, it's much easier for me to use steam than to find the disk...  ;)

Although it is nine more games that I will probably never get a chance to play here's to the Star Wars franchise  :cheers:

Maybe Steam will still be around when I retire  :D
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

February 04, 2015, 12:47:03 AM #4 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 01:16:20 AM by Unit 33
Nice bundle we got here. Bought it.

#TYBG

Lots of cool SW games, but they didn't include the best one.  ;)

Well dont leave us hanging, whats the best one?

Thanks for posting this - I've got them all on disks somewhere but it's nice to have backup copies. I got a second one for my brother as well to save him taking my games. ;)

The e-mail you get links you to a list of steam codes so in theory you can use them yourself or send them to someone else for anyone who's interested.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

February 04, 2015, 11:25:10 AM #7 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 12:18:06 PM by tirpider
I already have these from a package I got on Steam a while back, PM me if you want the Steam code for one or both.
(Both are good fun.)

-edit
Better yet, there are the codes. Please post if they work or don't work.
(Steam >> Games >> Activate a Product on Steam... )

Quote from: Joseph on February 04, 2015, 05:29:57 AM
Well dont leave us hanging, whats the best one?
I'm pretty sure he is referring to Star Wars: Battlefront. I mean after all that is why we are all here. ;)
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

February 04, 2015, 12:32:08 PM #9 Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 05:33:54 AM by Carbon27
Quote from: tirpider on February 04, 2015, 11:25:10 AM
I already have these from a package I got on Steam a while back, PM me if you want the Steam code for one or both.
(Both are good fun.)

-edit
Better yet, there are the codes. Please post if they work or don't work.
(Steam >> Games >> Activate a Product on Steam... )

Thanks, DF was the only one I really needed. That's been a game I have wanted to play for like 2-3 years now.  :)Dark Forces worked. I am not going to use the Jedi Academy one, I had a problem with a physical copy (Not compatible with a graphics card or something) on my current and old PC. It could have been that one from the series or another JK, but I'm not digging it out to check.

Quote from: Norwood on February 04, 2015, 11:39:47 AM
I'm pretty sure he is referring to Star Wars: Battlefront. I mean after all that is why we are all here. ;)

Yeah, I was referring to SWBF1. Though it couldn't really have been on the Humble Bumble since it isn't on steam. Ugh...     that needs to change one day.  :hmph:

EDIT: Went to a thrift store not to long ago and found Dark Forces 2 and Jedi Academy at a thrift shop. Heh, what luck.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

February 04, 2015, 02:08:25 PM #10 Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 05:41:05 PM by 411Remnant
This is really neat, to bad I have most of these already. Empire of war seems interesting though, kept hearing good things about it. Never had a spare 20 american dollers for it though, since that always seemed kind of pricey to me.

edit: just bought it, totally worth it though.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

They added Jedi Outcast, Dark Forces 2, and Jedi Starfighter.
Here are gift links for the 2 I already have:
(they ask for your email, but they will also say if it's been claimed or not too.)

Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=xZp6BHYMqbWxZZa3

Star Wars™ Jedi Knight™: Dark Forces II
https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=REnW6u64mUXxcknn

I just bought it again to get the 3 new games, dark forces 2 is one of very few Star Wars games that I haven't played.
Some spare codes here if anyone wants them, I've used the bottom 3;

https://www.humblebundle.com/downloads?key=KNRXsNX4vYNUpctx

Don't take them all please, let others have some. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Well I have never done anything like this before so... could I have Republic Commando? Do you just enter the key into Steam?
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Help yourself.  You just click on add game in the bottom left corner of steam then copy the code.