Gogo12-Ginev-Best-Maps-Pack.7z

Started by Led, June 05, 2013, 05:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Actually Behind enemy lines was the only map that i think people wont like.But look what happen.In swbffiles i have +6k downloads.I totally didn't expect that :D

Quote from: Ginev on June 12, 2013, 02:37:09 AM
Actually Behind enemy lines was the only map that i think people wont like.But look what happen.In swbffiles i have +6k downloads.I totally didn't expect that :D
I liked behind enemy lines. It's a confined close range map that reminds me of Tantive IV and Polis Massa. Some of the maps had invisible walls that caused problems, I think it was raxus prime and the naboo missions.

I think that map could be really nice with a few little upgrades.
Perhaps more use of com_inv_col.msh ;)

I really enjoyed that map, me and a few clan mates used to have all the delta-squad related maps, and play them every Saturday on DC.

Wow! A nice surprise. Just when I thought I played all the custom maps there were. Thanks for Packing these-up Buckler and thanks Ginev for making them in the first place. I see hours of fun playing by myself.

Quote from: SchTicK on June 14, 2013, 10:28:14 AM
Wow! A nice surprise. Just when I thought I played all the custom maps there were. Thanks for Packing these-up Buckler and thanks Ginev for making them in the first place. I see hours of fun playing by myself.

Heh, maybe we can talk you into getting a donated PC :P
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I really would love someone to make a 1 or 2 videos for youtube since my camera dont work anymore....It will be amazing someone to make a gameplay of Dxun moon Mandalorian camp or my second version of Korriban since i work on them verry hard :D

I can make a play through video of one of them for you. (or maybe all.) Would you like start to finish or an edit one? (If yes to the edit one, tell me how you would be expecting the video to pace out.)

My computer was reinstalled and i dont have anything.I even dont have Battlefront for now.

I have a feeling it may be because I have lot's of maps and mods installed, but I can not get any of these maps to work, I have tried adding them all and tried adding them one by one, either the names do not stand out to me in the list / I am completely blind or they conflict with some of the maps I already have.

Any thoughts on why? The mission limit counter does not show up and it is not that because I have kept away from Dark Times & other mods that have excessive amounts of missions as well as tried to keep away from maps that do not look very good.

From what I have seen these maps are really nice and the Korriban / Nar Shaddaa maps look like they contain assets from KotoR or are modelled after, if so, awesome and cannot wait to have them working.

I will try removing other mods and adding these in to see if they show up.

Would I be allowed to use these maps, when I get them working as part of a map / mod pack I want to create? if you look around you might see my welcome post and my request for help post, I am looking to update some of the older mods and make a combination package / update for a group of friends, as well as anyone online that may be interested.

Thank you for uploading, sorry for the long / late message / bump.

I get the feeling now I have posted that these maps are for Battlefront and not Battlefront II hence why they aren't working, can't find any details though. Not entirely sure.

Tried removing all the installed mods anyway, just incase.

If they are Battlefront 1 maps, has anybody ported them? again if not, would I be allowed to do so?

Thank you.
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!" - Gray Fox

These maps are for SWBF1, so they won't work for SWBF2.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I personally allow my maps to be ported to Battlefront 2.Its not a problem at all.

Yeah, thought as much, sorry, has anyone or would there be interest in porting them to SWBF2?
I didn't see it noted anywhere and the forum section was for BF1 & BF2 so I was unsure, I missed a comment on the second page that noted it or mentioned that it was SWBF1.
"A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!" - Gray Fox

Quote from: Ginev on June 10, 2013, 12:44:17 PM
Thanks alot for all the comments guys.I hope the peoples that try Nar shadaa to try and the other maps.They are also cool.To be honest when i finished Nar shadaa there was no music on it.But on the next night i and my friend was so drunk so they tell me to add some music because the love to play Battlefront when they are drunk :D This is not a joke.
So I'm not the only one to play/mod Battlefront while drunk.  :XD:

:cheers:
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING