"res is empty" on xfire

Started by Snake, May 12, 2015, 04:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ever since xfire made a second site and changed to this weird tournament thing, the classic xfire has gone berserk. I can log in to my account occasionally, but most of the time it loads for about 5 minutes and then says "res is empty." Does anyone know a way around this?
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I have not seen that error, but there are a lot of issues with xfire, both the new and old sites.  You might try going over to Raptor, the people that made it were the old xfire crew.

In my opinion, xfire really missed the boat when steam came out and began selling titles.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Snake on May 12, 2015, 04:27:27 PM
Ever since xfire made a second site and changed to this weird tournament thing, the classic xfire has gone berserk. I can log in to my account occasionally, but most of the time it loads for about 5 minutes and then says "res is empty." Does anyone know a way around this?
I see this error too when I log in to the zhtw or classic xfire website, it takes several minutes to load the page and shows "res is empty". It's been doing that for a while now. I don't use the xfire chat client because there are better alternatives, raptr is one of them. I use pidgin + gfire and almost never have problems logging in to my account. I'd suggest trying one of those but I don't know a solution to the website lag. :confused: