Model Tester Needed

Started by Snake, April 30, 2015, 08:04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 30, 2015, 08:04:51 PM Last Edit: May 01, 2015, 08:26:34 AM by Snake
Hello, I need some help from someone who can place models in ZE and test them out ingame for me. I am unable to play SWBF or use ZeroEditor so I need someone to tryout my models and screenshot any collision or other errors in them. Let me know and I will PM you the models when I finish them. I'm extremely bored while I wait for finals, so I'm modeling during study breaks. :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

You can count me in. Just give me all the info you want out of it and I'll do what I can. I still have my older test version of the outpost I can slot them into, so that should work fine.
photobucket limit image removed

I can also help test these if you want. I'm working on the department store map currently.

I could help if you want.
PROJECTS:                                 
BF1:
Sector 3-4482-F
Solar System
BF2:
Shattered Galaxy
Project 171A

Thanks guys, unfortunately my models got chewed up so badly by the export that I could see about 10 different problems just in swbfviewer. Thanks anyway.  :confused:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on May 01, 2015, 09:12:47 AM
Thanks guys, unfortunately my models got chewed up so badly by the export that I could see about 10 different problems just in swbfviewer. Thanks anyway.  :confused:

If you send me an OBJ version I could export them for you if you want? Could also wrap up any loose ends that way too. Any additional stuff would be your choice.  ;)
photobucket limit image removed

Alright, sounds good.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder