Invincible Server

Started by D4R|< $1D3, June 02, 2013, 02:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think its possable to get That server back if so Who wants it back?

Yes,i would want that server back
No,that server sucked
June 02, 2013, 02:27:43 PM Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 07:51:37 PM by Nɪɴᴇ-ʙᴀʟʟ
i would want the server back. i think this topic is gone long enough and no one else is voteing and Server back wins So led if one day your kind enough would u put the server back uP also lock this topic led/any one else who can afther led respowns back

Bring it back! And ALL the maps! Bring back april fools too! I think if you put those servers on Openspy, we would see a LOT more traffic. Invincible was awesome because I could practice my skill without dealing with respawns, oh, and you can explore the map.  :)

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

No april fools was silly and kinda derp and im talking Invcible server not that one please stay on topic.

I agree, let Invincible back up, it's actually what got me into my glitching phase. Learned a lot of glitches thanks to a dude on there called, "robot". He used to have a YouTube channel, unfortunately he shut it down for some reason. Met a lot of friends on that server too.

Though I'm with Josh on this, bring back April Fools too, it was a fun server as well.

Okay well you can make a poll  for that server if this one works out and servers goes up.

i think it would be interesting that if you didn't have the option to choose a class, but one was chosen at random for you. that might be an impossibility however. personally only spent about five mins on the invincibility server....
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on June 02, 2013, 05:06:37 PM
personally only spent about five mins on the invincibility server....
You didn't feel the rush,did you? Joking lol

I liked the tuskan inv server

Quote from: Nɪɴᴇ-ʙᴀʟʟ on June 02, 2013, 07:37:30 PM
You didn't feel the rush,did you? Joking lol

lol, it was fun for a bit playing king of the hill basically with someone over a platform cp on docks, but besides little games like that i was bored killing the ai. Is there a fun game type that i missed out on that server becasue i didnt give it a real chance?
The Force shall free me

June 03, 2013, 07:51:13 AM #9 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 07:53:39 AM by {Alpha}Gold Man
Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on June 03, 2013, 07:44:13 AM
lol, it was fun for a bit playing king of the hill basically with someone over a platform cp on docks, but besides little games like that i was bored killing the ai. Is there a fun game type that i missed out on that server becasue i didnt give it a real chance?

Well, we pretty much explored the outer regions of the map beyond the "Leaving Battlefield" limits. Other than that, stunned each other with tanks and grenades, explored death regions, and glitches. Even found a few odd holes and mountains at the end of a few maps, like Cloud City and Mos Eisley. Amazingly, we found out how to escape almost all maps except Yavin 4: Arena, could never escape that one. Though robot got out of there once, but that was only one time.

i was able to get out of the arena once.. I forgot how to do it the next day and was very irritated :P
(Sorry i havent posted in a while, tornado got the power generator for our city.. on my phone now)

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on June 02, 2013, 05:06:37 PM
i think it would be interesting that if you didn't have the option to choose a class, but one was chosen at random for you. that might be an impossibility however. personally only spent about five mins on the invincibility server....
Exactly the same for me. I like your idea too. But there would be a few complaints I imagine :P

Quote from: {212} Nixo on June 03, 2013, 09:22:00 AM
Exactly the same for me. I like your idea too. But there would be a few complaints I imagine :P
ya i figured ppl would complain, just thought it would be intersting if you faced ppl that werent same unit every time. but really, i thought of it when was bored of all the units and didnt know which one to choose  :D
The Force shall free me

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on June 03, 2013, 10:13:29 AM
ya i figured ppl would complain, just thought it would be intersting if you faced ppl that werent same unit every time. but really, i thought of it when was bored of all the units and didnt know which one to choose  :D
If that happens I just try to kill people in the best looking way I can which means I end up with a lot of deaths, which is mostly the case in PLA servers atm but it's fun :P
I get bored of killing AI's and getting blown up by your team-mates , just use the deathmatch mod for that ;) Maybe having more health would be interesting as well