CONTEST: new site banner

Started by Kit Fisto, December 21, 2012, 08:21:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: SleepKiller on December 31, 2012, 11:50:07 PM
And after all the site owner's vote is worth X+1. X being the current member base of the site.
I agree. Led is the ultimate vote in this matter.

So when will the new banner be up?

I see the new banner is up. It looks awesome!

Much more professional  8) Very smooth.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

The banner in case you can not see it is up. Sniped by Sha-Zam and others, anyway carrying on. If you can't see it like I couldn't initially, you may need to clear your browsers cache.

If your on Google Chrome. Type this into your address bar chrome://history/ and press enter. Then click Clear All Browsing Data, uncheck everything except Empty the Cache. Then click Clear browsing Data. Reload the page and you should see the new banner.

In Internet Explorer press Ctrl + X. In the menu that will pop up click Internet Options. Under Browsing History click Delete. A new window will popup, if you have SWBFGamers in your favourites you will need to uncheck Preserve Favourites website data.  Then click Delete.

I don't know the steps for Firefox, but then again this won't be required for everyone. You only need to do it if you can't see the new one.

Firefox:  Tools, options, advanced, clear cache, and then you may need to close the browser and start it back up again.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Ok I did that and the new site banner shows but when I click messages up top it takes me to the homepage and the text is cut off for the word Show.

Okay it should be fixed now. Clear your Browsers Cache again, reload the page. And everything should be all good.

Quote from: SleepKiller on February 09, 2013, 08:50:33 PM
Okay it should be fixed now. Clear your Browsers Cache again, reload the page. And everything should be all good.
yes it works

Looks cool!
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

The new banner looks very impressive. As well as very professional. :D

Say, when did SleepKiller become an admin on the site!?  ???

Ah ha, the site banner looks great!