Previous topic - Next topic

Do you the like rank changes?

Yes
15 (60%)
No
10 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 28, 2012, 12:02:15 PM

I am curious as to how many people actually like the rank changes. So I am creating this topic cast your vote, Yes or No. And in a week we shall see what the results are.

I personal do not like the rank changes. The old ones were generic and if you really wanted to be called a Jedi Council Member you could go through the custom ranks. Now I am going to clear something up here as well so you don't spring "Why don't you use a custom rank then?" Well the old post rank still displays it doesn't override it as far as I can see.

So I am just curious, I am not demanding a change here. I am curious to see how many people support them as to how many people oppose them.

I like them, I mean, I always wanted to have a color on my name and a different rank, so I find it cool.
Also, that of Newb, This man has no life and internet addic was funny, but I find cooler the new ones .
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

They're cool if you're into Star Wars and Jedi. I kinda liked the old ones better, they made it seem more professional.

I would rather have a custom title of my choice, but it would be crazy if everyone did that.

December 22, 2012, 07:48:44 AM #3 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 08:38:41 AM by DBellz
I personal could care less, but could something like this be set up to customize in "look and layout"?  Like a Sith theme or Jedi theme or standard

Just a thought 

Quote from: Jolly Ol' Agent Z on December 22, 2012, 07:20:40 AM
I would rather have a custom title of my choice, but it would be crazy if everyone did that.

I would like to have one, red and says : Sith Lord x)

As you said Sha-Zam the old ones seemed more professional and they were plain and simple. Which meant you could use the custom title system in addition if you wanted something extra. Like to be called a Jedi Knight.

Just so we are clear it does not override your post rank it simply adds an extra title.

Well, if its so easy, there isn't anything to complain about is there :P

Quote from: SleepGiver on December 21, 2012, 12:02:15 PM
I am curious as to how many people actually like the rank changes. So I am creating this topic cast your vote, Yes or No. And in a week we shall see what the results are.

I personal do not like the rank changes. The old ones were generic and if you really wanted to be called a Jedi Council Member you could go through the custom ranks. Now I am going to clear something up here as well so you don't spring "Why don't you use a custom rank then?" Well the old post rank still displays it doesn't override it as far as I can see.

So I am just curious, I am not demanding a change here. I am curious to see how many people support them as to how many people oppose them.

Make a list of what the old ones were and I can change them back after New Years.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: SleepGiver on December 22, 2012, 12:49:15 PM
As you said Sha-Zam the old ones seemed more professional and they were plain and simple. Which meant you could use the custom title system in addition if you wanted something extra. Like to be called a Jedi Knight.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Just so we are clear it does not override your post rank it simply adds an extra title.
I don't have that feature. I think you have to be a Moderator or Administrator to use it.

I was mainly curious to see what the poll would show. It would seem that most people like it so I don't want to ask for any change really.
Quote from: Jolly Ol' Agent Z on December 22, 2012, 01:39:48 PM
I don't have that feature. I think you have to be a Moderator or Administrator to use it.
Huh, strange. I am fairly certain I have always been able to use it. Are you using the default theme?

December 22, 2012, 01:42:55 PM #10 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 01:49:35 PM by Jolly Ol' Agent Z
Quote from: SleepGiver on December 22, 2012, 01:41:18 PM
Huh, strange. I am fairly certain I have always been able to use it. Are you using the default theme?
Yes.

If others could use it, a lot more people would've made custom titles. ;)

Quote from: SleepGiver on December 22, 2012, 01:41:18 PM
I was mainly curious to see what the poll would show. It would seem that most people like it so I don't want to ask for any change really.Huh, strange. I am fairly certain I have always been able to use it. Are you using the default theme?

I think it comes with a certain level of post count.

Quote from: Buckler on December 22, 2012, 01:49:20 PM
I think it comes with a certain level of post count.

Alright then, time to start spamming! :D

Just kidding, I'm not too fond of posting 800 posts to make up for the custom title. :P

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Claus on December 22, 2012, 04:25:52 PM
Alright then, time to start spamming! :D

Just kidding, I'm not too fond of posting 800 posts to make up for the custom title. :P

There is probably a setting somewhere...I can look for it when I get some time.

December 22, 2012, 04:52:13 PM #14 Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 05:36:24 PM by Anyder
It doesnt work for me
And i like these ones ;)
I always wanted to have something ''Different''.
And well as I said, I wanted to have one saying: Sith Lord and red as Santa Present xd