New to online play, need help.

Started by RC-7593, June 28, 2017, 08:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi, I just joined the servers recently, and I got booted from 2 servers. Already. I guess I'm what people would call a noob.  :P I may be 17, but I still prefer casual games. But when I see Star Wars, I go for it.   :XD: I got up for a snack, and let people go crazy for free points. Then I got booted.  :o I appreciate what you guys are doing here, with your own servers and all, but my experience hasn't been too welcoming.  :( So if you guys could recommend to people to put something like "Casual" or Pros Only" title of a server, I would really appreciate it!  :happy:
Thank You!
:cheers:

Welcome!

Do you play SWBF1 or 2?
"a tool is a tool, it isn't inherently evil or good." -Sleep killer

Well I do not have much experiance in swbf2 online(my pc to slow at loading it to play online)
but if you get SWBF1 you can play with us SWBF1 people. i do not think we on SWBF1 would boot you
for that (at leased i would not) they have voted to boot me sevrell times when I get to anoying but I
have never been booted sucsesfully.

I guess I just joined at a bad time then? When more newer players get time off to join online?

well what i do is I find out what players I like to play with and what time they play and join then.(If I have time to play)
If i ever get swbf2 working on my pc online maybe i will play a game with you.
Quote from: CT-7593 on June 28, 2017, 09:16:27 PM
I guess I just joined at a bad time then? When more newer players get time off to join online?
probally

Yeah, swbf2 is where more of the "srs bsnss" players like to go. 1 is much more casual and generally welcoming in my experience but there's plenty of nice people over on 2 as well; just have to know who is who.

Welcome to the site btw. Always glad to have new players!  :cheers:
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

I do not think swbf2 is more competitive than swbf1. It on the server admins whether u must follow rules or not, so we cant tell them not to boot u if u are doing something they dislike...
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Heyyy Welcome !! CT-7593, Welcome here my buddy :) !!!  :moo:  :cheer:  :cheers:

Thanks Everybody! Does anybody know where I could find the first game? And Admin, I wasn't trying to make sure nobody booted me, I was just asking for a way to tell what servers were for me!  :) Anyway, thanks for helping, everbody!  :cheers:

Quote from: CT-7593 on June 29, 2017, 09:12:25 AM
Does anybody know where I could find the first game?

Sadly the first game has never been released digitally so if you want it you will have to buy a physical copy on either Ebay or Amazon. Alternatively if you only want to play the maps from the first game then you can download the conversion pack for Battlefront 2.