SWBF Reveal at SW Celebration

Started by Rayce, March 19, 2015, 10:42:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Norwood on April 22, 2015, 08:54:36 AM
I really want a disc version of the game, but the fact that they don't have the Premium version available is a bit of a bummer. I'm guessing it is unlikely for them to add the premium version later?

And just a side note Gold Man, but that is the cover art for the Standard version, the Premium version of the game apparently has a black cover. (Just solid black.) I wasn't sure if you had seen that yet.

Yeah, I noticed the Deluxe Edition had a flat black color on it. Still, you have to admit the standard box art looks pretty nice.

I just hope EA/DICE doesn't go mad with making multiple different versions and have various content for every version. (Referring to how Watch Dogs had 10 editions of the game, with varying degrees of exclusive content, and not one single edition contained all of it.)

Quote from: Gold Man on April 22, 2015, 09:43:47 AM
Yeah, I noticed the Deluxe Edition had a flat black color on it. Still, you have to admit the standard box art looks pretty nice.
Yeah, I like the art from the Standard version much better. :)

Quote from: Gold Man on April 22, 2015, 09:43:47 AMI just hope EA/DICE doesn't go mad with making multiple different versions and have various content for every version. (Referring to how Watch Dogs had 10 editions of the game, with varying degrees of exclusive content, and not one single edition contained all of it.)
Agreed, that would quickly become a nightmare. The whole idea of "premium pre-order" exclusive content is just a bunch of baloney, and the thought that they might DLC it to death is just dis-heartening, but having "blah-blah-blah" version only content would be over the top.
Join the BOBclan Discord: click here | Proud member of the BOBclan since 2014

Quote from: Gold Man on April 22, 2015, 09:43:47 AM

I just hope EA/DICE doesn't go mad with making multiple different versions and have various content for every version. (Referring to how Watch Dogs had 10 editions of the game, with varying degrees of exclusive content, and not one single edition contained all of it.)
Hmmmm.... better box art or premium stuff? Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Quote from: {PLA} Van STING on April 21, 2015, 03:28:07 PM
I have no idea where I should post this, but this seemed like the best spot.

It looks like amazon has the PC disc version for pre-order, doesn't have the deluxe edition for some reason.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00W8FYF4W?ref=spkl_5_5_2079618842&ie=UTF8&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=desktop-auto-sparkle&pf_rd_r=1PPFB71019KG5YPW8NZ2&pf_rd_p=2079618842&pf_rd_t=301&pf_rd_i=star%20wars%20battlefront&qid=1429655159

It'll either have the release version, or a code for Origin. I was looking at that yesterday trying to decide if it was a digital download code, or a disc version. If it's a disc copy like I think, then I'm totally getting that.
photobucket limit image removed

I'm glad it's only GCW, makes it much easier to pretend the prequels never happened.