Would you register for a new games forum?

Started by Led, October 28, 2013, 07:04:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 31, 2013, 03:35:10 AM #15 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:24:40 AM by Buckler
Quote from: UNIT 33 on October 31, 2013, 12:45:27 AM
There's an art to Arcade games which has dwindled thanks to the over saturation of the market.

Led is obviously super-genius-Pac-man-er.

Ah, that is not even close to my all time score, which is somewhere around 150k.  50k is only about three or four screens.  Here are some pacman tips:
-get at least 3 if not all four ghosts at a time
-always try for the fruit
-its better to work the middle than the sides
-the ghosts can't go backwards, so it's fine to be behind them--just don't overtake them

The arrow keys are holding me back...I need a firmly mounted round knobbed joystick!

:superman:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

October 31, 2013, 08:22:03 AM #16 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:30:00 AM by RC-1498
Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on October 30, 2013, 01:46:27 PM
Registered there as well (forgot to mention that :P).  I really like the Defend Your Stronghold game on there, holding record there too! :D
I got a score of 13... but my session timed out and it wasn't saved. :(
Dot Ops is the most clicktastic arcade game on the arcade IMO.
EDIT: I just spent 20 minutes getting a Duck Hunt score of precisely 400K when my session timed out :(

<insert witty signature here>

I had the day off work today. Most of it was spent on arcade games. I'm not sure I should be proud of that. ;)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: RC-1498 on October 31, 2013, 08:22:03 AM
I just spent 20 minutes getting a Duck Hunt score of precisely 400K when my session timed out :(
Its because the very soul of the website it self denies that you may defeat me.
Don't worry, I find some time later and rack it up even more :P
-- On a side note; I actually just let all the birds fly away the last round I played, just because it was taking too long XD

I got bored of it as well, so I waited until I had exactly 400K points and then left the ducks alone. Third time I would have had the highscore when my session timed out.  :slap:

<insert witty signature here>

Number 2 and 3 on Pacman.  I WAS SOO CLOSE.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

ADVENTURE, ADVENTURE, ADVENTURE, im surprised Trip doesn't play much even though he played all those Atari games when he was a kid
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

THE PHANTOM MENACE STRIKES BACK! Phantom now holds the record Pac-Man!!

--I know the rule against all caps in the 1st sentence, but we should all be excited and shouting joyously about the end of Buckler's Reign of Terror.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I think all we've done is awaken a sleeping giant.. (if you've done history, you should get the reference.)