"Blocade issues"

Started by Sereja, January 30, 2014, 07:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well when you put it like that, the situation does sound like a SW kind of thing. Na well its great to see you made it out fine.
:huzzah: :cheer: :huzzah: :cheer: :huzzah:
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

It's still seems like scary business over there.
Glad you are back.
I hope for the best for you and all around you, man.

Quote from: hellish hellbird on February 26, 2014, 01:49:16 PMbecause becareful the empire might strike back
Heh, you was totaly right about that! Now, we are under attack by Russian Federation. :sick:
Unfortunately, this war, we are just can't win...  :'(
I will try to release most of my assets, untill it will be to late. Seems my home city of Odessa, will be the next one, for occupation by the enemy. In any case: it was nice to know all of you guys! It was realy great times! :)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

March 03, 2014, 02:27:13 PM #18 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 03:59:18 PM by Led
Yikes!

Take care Sereja.   Stay safe.

We will eagerly await hearing from you again.

If you want to use the FTP program to upload the assets, we will sort them all out later!

You will be known among as the very best SWBF modders of all time.

Thanks.

:cheers:

OK, fixed it :)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Well being a Pro US conservative, I've always hated Putin, this is just the icing on the cake. See ya later man :bye:. You know the more that happens there, the more I think this will turn into WW3.

well hopefully sereja you can find a race of small furry people(not trying to be racist) and overthrow the empire....

Quote from: Sereja on March 03, 2014, 12:54:06 PM
Unfortunately, this war, we are just can't win...  :'(
this

but on a srs note goodluck sereja....ive probably to the best of my recollection never spoken to you before but in the face of oppressive tyranny running rampant i wish you the most sincere caring good luck i could possible bequeath over the internet

Quote from: Led on March 03, 2014, 02:27:13 PM
You will be known among the very best SWBF modders of all time.
Among? I don't think there are many here that would dispute him taking the grand title of the best. His maps are without question the highest quality ones I've seen for the game-- I say we give him a "Master Craftsman" award or something.

Something good will come out of this in the end; even if it takes a while to happen. Stay safe Sereja.

Quote from: SleepKiller on March 03, 2014, 03:40:21 PM
Among? I don't think there are many here that would dispute him taking the grand title of the best. His maps are without question the highest quality ones I've seen for the game-- I say we give him a "Master Craftsman" award or something.

Something good will come out of this in the end; even if it takes a while to happen. Stay safe Sereja.

ya give this man his medal!

I've been saving my 1,00th post for a mod release, but this is definitely more deserving.

It's a shame that you won't be able to continue modding, Sereja.  Your maps are easily the best, hands down.  I think you'd be happy to know that when someone asks me what my favorite custom maps are, I refer them to your mod map section in the downloads.  Always.  Your attention to detail shines in all of your mods and it's always a pleasant experience playing your maps.

Thank you for helping with some of my modding troubles, as well.  If I became half the modder you are, I would be thrilled.

Take care, Sereja.  You will be missed.

Quote from: SleepKiller on March 03, 2014, 03:40:21 PM
I don't think there are many here that would dispute him taking the grand title of the best. His maps are without question the highest quality ones I've seen for the game-- I say we give him a "Master Craftsman" award or something.

I second this.

I second it too. I looked up Odessa on Google Earth and I can see how your next on the list, but your also close to the Moldavian border... You thinking what I'm thinking?

March 03, 2014, 04:16:51 PM #25 Last Edit: March 03, 2014, 04:23:54 PM by 411Remnant
im so sorry....words can't express how saddend I am for you. You are a very talented person, you make some of the best mods ive ever played on battlefront. Im deeply saddend that you live under a threat like that and it saddens me becuase I want you to keep safe. You've helped a lot of us, and all I can say is thank you.  :cheers: Heres to your country and your country men, may you stay safe and return to us in the future my friend.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Wow! Real big thank's for so kindly words, guys! :cheers:
Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on March 03, 2014, 04:00:20 PM
I second it too. I looked up Odessa on Google Earth and I can see how your next on the list, but your also close to the Moldavian border... You thinking what I'm thinking?
Funny, but I am start thinkig about that too... Even my mom, ready for travel now. :D
Anyway, hope you will keep to continue our modding traditions, and never forget this old, but great game.
About me... Oh well, I will try to figure out what to do during the action... You know, I am a very careful man. ;)
Perhaps, this will be another chapter for "Sereja's Chronicles" book. :)
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Please stay safe Sereja.  That should be your first priority.
We will miss you!  Whenever you can, come back and say hi.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

I hope this all turns out OK for you Sereja. Stay safe.

And I agree with everyone who says that your maps are the best that have been made for this game. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Hardly have enough time to post;

Thank you so much for teaching me practically everything I know about 3d modelling and structures, and quite a bit from just studying your work. I know of a few people that I wouldn't be here doing what I do without, but among those you were the most prominent.

Thank you not only for your contribution to a great community and great deal of medal worthy art work, but for being a nice supporting person, helping us "noobs of modding" get to the next level, and with a kind and patient attitude.

You will  missed. Take care.