Conquest of the Galaxy

Started by Chilli En'Ten, September 13, 2015, 04:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
September 13, 2015, 04:24:31 AM Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 10:29:13 PM by Chilli En'Ten
Nearly 10 years in Star Wars Battlefront 2 have passed. And in these years a lot of battles were fought. There were innumerable glorious victories, which have been memorised till today. But in the end every battle was just a drop in the bucket. Now, when the beta of the upcoming Star Wars Battlefront is about to start in early october and will maybe lead in the end of SWBF2, it is time for the ultimate battle. A battle, that will beat everything known and will make history. An all-or-nothing battle. For the whole galaxy!

Design: Jumper En'Ten

Are you ready to match with other teams in an ultimate challenge to conquer the galaxy? Sign in and be part of the phenomenal Conquest of the Galaxy tournament, that will be organised by the Battlefront Cantina and the Entenclan.

If you aren't just enthusiastic SWBF2 players, but also always wanted to be a conqueror and beside world domination alway wanted to own the whole galaxy? If yes, this will be the perfect event for you. Sign in and get the chance to be one of the Conquerors of the Galaxy.

Subsequent you will get some basic information. More details can be found in the rules.

Alliances

You will play in alliances, formed by members out of maximum 3 clans. You will work together with the players of other clans and won't fight for your own. These alliances will be grouped by the admins, to make the initial situation as fair as possible.

If a clan has enought players (more than 15) he will be able to fight alone without other clans in his own alliance.

Clanless players

Even clanless players can participate in the Conquest of the Galaxy tournament. Just sign up in the corresponding thread.

Goal

The goal is to conquer planets of hostile alliances and to defend your own planets. For every attack there will be a match to conquer or defend this planet. At the beginning every alliance will have 3 planets, which will be drawn by the admin team. The team that conquers every planet and thereby the whole galaxy will be the unquestioned winner - The Conquerer of the Galaxy!

Prizes

If this isn't enough impulsion to sign up, take a look at the prizes. The Entenclan will provide 200 Euro as prize for this tournament.

Begin

You will be able to sign up till saturday, 19th september 2015. The Conquest of the Galaxy tournament will start on monday, 21th september 2015. On this day the admins will create a thread named something like "Week 1 / Woche 1" and then the battle will begin

Now there is onyl one thing left to be said. Please read the rules carefully and sign in!

Admin Team:
If there are any open questions, feel free to ask in our forum. The admin team will be glad to help you. And of course we wish all of you good luck and a lot of fun. May the force be with you!

[spoiler='original Text in german']Fast 10 Jahre hat uns der zweite Teil der Star Wars Battlefront Reihe begleitet. Und in diesen Jahren wurden viele Schlachten geschlagen. Es gab unzählige glorreiche Siege, an die man sich auch heute noch erinnern kann. Doch am Ende ist jede bisherige Schlacht nur ein Tropfen auf dem heißen Stein. Denn jetzt, da die Beta des kommenden Star Wars Battlefront kurz bevor steht und womöglich das Ende von SWBF2 einleiten könnte, ist es an der Zeit für die ultimative Schlacht. Eine Schlacht, welche alles bisher dagewesene übertreffen und in die Geschichtsbücher eingehen wird. Eine Schlacht, in der es um alles oder nichts geht. Um die gesamte Galaxis!

Designer: Jumper En'Ten

Seid ihr bereit euch in dem ultimativen Wettstreit mit anderen Clans zu messen und die Galaxis zu erobern? Dann sichert euch jetzt eure Teilnahme am sagenhaften Conquest of the Galaxy Turnier, welches die Battlefront-Cantina gemeinsam mit dem Entenclan organisieren und veranstalten werden.

Seid ihr nicht nur begeisterte SWBF2 Spieler, sondern seht euch auch als Eroberer und wolltet neben der Weltherrschaft schon immer die Galaxis besitzen? Dann ist dies das perfekte Event für euch. Tragt euch ein und sichert euch die Chance einer der Eroberer der Galaxis zu werden.

Nachfolgend ein paar grundlegende Informationen. Nähere Details findet ihr im Regelwerk.

Allianzen

Gespielt wird in Allianzen, welche aus Mitgliedern von maximal drei Clans bestehen. Ihr werden also mit den Spielern anderer Clans zusammenarbeiten und nicht alleine antreten. Diese Allianzen werden von uns Admins festgelegt, um die Ausgangssituation möglichst fair zu gestalten.
Falls ein Clan genügend Mitglieder hat(über fünfzehn) findet keine Vereinigung mit anderen Clans statt.

Clanlose Spieler

Auch clanlose Spieler können am Conquest of the Galaxy Turnier teilnehmen, indem sie sich einfach [size=10]hier[/size] anmelden.

Ziel

Das Ziel ist es grob zusammengefasst, die Planeten feindlicher Allianzen zu erobern und seine eigenen Planeten zu verteidigen. Es wird also pro Angriff jeweils eine Schlacht geben, die es zu gewinnen gilt, um den Planeten zu erobern beziehungsweise zu verteidigen. Am Anfang besitzt jede Allianz 3 Planeten, welche von uns ausgelost werden. Das Team, welches es schafft am Ende sämtliche Planeten und somit die komplette Galaxis zu erobern, wird der unbestrittene Sieger sein - Die Eroberer der Galaxis!

Preisgeld

Sollte dies noch nicht Anreiz genug sein, um teilzunehmen, dann gibt es immer noch ein Preis zu gewinnen. Der Entenclan stellt freundlicher Weise insgesamt 200 Euro Preisgeld zur Verfügung. Herzlichen Dank an den Entenclan für diese Großzügigkeit.

Beginn

Jeder Clan der SWBF2-Community hat Zeit sich bis Samstag den 19.09.2015 am Conquest of the Galaxy Tunier anzumelden. Am Montag den 21.09.2015 wird um Punkt 0:01 Uhr Berliner Zeit ein Thread namens "Week I/Woche I" von der Administration erstellt. In diesem Moment beginnt die Schlacht um die Galaxis!

Nun bleibt uns nur noch eins zu sagen. Lest bitte aufmerksam das Regelwerk und schreibt euch ein!

Anmeldung für Clans

Anmeldung für clanlose Spieler

Administration:
Bei offenen Fragen steht die Administration euch jederzeit zur Verfügung. Ansonsten wünschen wir allen Teilnehmern viel Erfolg und vor allem natürlich viel Spaß! Möge die Macht mit euch sein![/spoiler]

#PlagiarismMuch #2Sad #2Bad
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

September 13, 2015, 05:19:46 AM #2 Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 05:25:03 AM by Chilli En'Ten
Quote from: Anyder on September 13, 2015, 05:08:55 AM
#PlagiarismMuch #2Sad #2Bad
Lol...why are you registered then?
Quote from: Gamergirl
http://battlefront-cantina.de/index.php/Thread/2678-Sign-up-your-Clan-Anmeldung-f%C3%BCr-Clans/?postID=39774#post39774

Unleashed Elemental Forces

Clantag: {U.E.F}

Leader:
• ACE
• Gamergirl

Spieler:
• Anyder
• Arct1c
• bl1nnk
• Dark Templar
• eaqLe
• FutureAlex

• Grauer Baron
• ill jets
• Mara Jade
• n1te

• nYz
• panther
• Raven
• Revan

• Revoluzzer
• Roan-Shryne

• Rothfront
• Runaway
• Schwerdy
• Silvanos
• Silver
• Simon
• swawy
• Tantos
• The Vanisher
• Tovez
• Whitehawk

=> 29 Spieler

Teamspeak: uef-clan.com:2004

Quote from: Chilli En'Ten on September 13, 2015, 05:19:46 AM
Lol...why are you registered then?
I didnt register myself, it was jassy.

Quote from: Gamergirl
Its the people in our homepage swbf2 squad

I am not responsible for any orgastuff in this cup

ACE just asked me to make the list

Keep copying other player's tournament ideas, it makes you look what you really are  :rofl:

Oh wow here we go again.
Ain't galactic conquest a gamemode from the original games anyway...

Any YAK players interested in participating? I might join the clanless players.

Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Today ist the last day to sign up yourself. Join the FUN!

I wanna join it :)
but dont have a team in swbf2

Look s interesting. Ill try to reinstall. #glad to see aynder grew up #thanks for your helpful comments #i nvr hashtag
Peace is a lie, there is only passion          -Fear leads to anger
Through passion, I gain strength              -Anger leads to hate
Through strength, I gain power                -Hate leads to suffering
Through power, I gain victory
Through victory, my chains are broken
The Force shall free me

:giggle: Anyder always helped me to understand better english  :cheers:

Quote from: «ΙΞ¢KØ» on September 20, 2015, 06:10:47 PM
Look s interesting. Ill try to reinstall. #glad to see aynder grew up #thanks for your helpful comments #i nvr hashtag
Well, i grew up probably before you were born. My comment was for majesty to read better. Also, u should check your dyslexia.