Farewell MPC

Started by Breakdown, August 10, 2010, 08:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 10, 2010, 08:54:42 PM Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 08:56:58 PM by Breakdown
Well, I've made my decision that it is now time to move on from MPC/MXG/all you guys. It's been a fun few years, but the computer just doesn't interest me as much as it used to, so I figured I should say goodbye to all you guys before I leave suddenly for good.

Staff- keep the site running like this and it will have a long and good life

Everybody else - follow the rules and help keep MPC alive and fresh!

I may pop in occasionally, but I won't be making posts likely.

May many years of fun and joy be to this site! I'll miss you all!

Goodbye,

Breakdown

Just kidding, I'm going to the coast for a few days, I'll be back on Sunday.

Man, it sucks to hear that you're leaving/getting a lot less active. I remember how you joined MXG just before me, and was one of the first ones to actually use my horrible, horrible sigs. I'll also remember the little DB-BHF rivalry we had back in the day. We totally would have beat you guys if like half of our members didn't leave to start their own clan lol. Anyways, I guess it's not really goodbye or anything since I can just talk to you in the BHF forum :P, but the rest of the community is really missing out. (Especially the modding community, you made some pretty killer mods).

Quote from: Master Zen on August 10, 2010, 08:58:00 PM
Man, it sucks to hear that you're leaving/getting a lot less active. I remember how you joined MXG just before me, and was one of the first ones to actually use my horrible, horrible sigs. I'll also remember the little DB-BHF rivalry we had back in the day. We totally would have beat you guys if like half of our members didn't leave to start their own clan lol. Anyways, I guess it's not really goodbye or anything since I can just talk to you in the BHF forum :P, but the rest of the community is really missing out. (Especially the modding community, you made some pretty killer mods).

Copypaste :P

August 10, 2010, 09:12:49 PM #3 Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 09:52:56 PM by Jedikiller
This message has been removed by Jedikiller because it is spam and does not contribute to the topic at hand.
's post count has been reduced by 1. Please stay on topic in the future.

Lol this is like the 3rd time you've done this.

No, its different this time.

Watching BD and MZ talk is like watching to tweens whisper and giggle to each other :P

See ya round BD. Hope you'll come back some day - it's not like it's a large amount of time that one must spend on MPC.

I wish he'd stay ;__;. I'm sorry to hear it BD. it seems like all of the members are leaving, what is a shame.

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

dont worry BD, i have taken it upon myself to be the sarcastic one in l4d2 now. it just wont be the same tho  :'(   :bye:

bye breakdown

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I shall momentarily come out of inactivity to wish you good luck in the awful world out there... even worse then the darkest reaches of the internet, as I have found.
But LOL See ya pal !

lol ag. disgracin BDs goodbye thread  ;)

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

I pressed the NOOOO button maybe 500 times. It starts to sound like a vuvuzela.

#TYBG

Hope every thing goes well where ever you go. 

So heres for the best.  :cheers:

photobucket limit image removed

Bye bud, have a good one. I can show you some sites if you wanna troll around them :D
.:AM:. Quik <3: ag..
.:AM:. Quik <3: his avatar...
.:AM:. Quik <3: is really gay..
.:AM:. Quik <3: lol
Droideka: avatar isn't gay!
Droideka: AG is

.:AM:. Quik <3: don't worry, i like you
.:AM:. Quik <3: that's all that matters
Droideka: NOO
Droideka: i only care about BD
Droideka: that sounded gay