Summer modding retirement

Started by Snake, May 20, 2010, 08:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well guys, I have decided to stop modding, and basically stop being on the computer at all. I will check here often and will help where I can. I won't be finishing my maps...I had alot of good ideas that could have been finished but things always go wrong. The only maps I may finish over the summer are Russia and AaTc Underground. You all were great friends and this is a great community, hopefully I have made a good impression on everyone while I've been here. I think i will start being more active when winter comes around again. We have like 4 cold months here but thats about it lol. So I will still be back. Anyone who was looking forward to my maps (Which I doubt anyone was) I'm sorry, I won't be finishing them until winter. I made this choice because...well...let me give you some background first, I love basketball. I used to play it all the time, for school, for church, with friends, at home, with my dad. I would play anytime and day no matter how long or short it was. I played it too much. I was so good when we were in state for my church but we lost. I got so mad because we were so close to winning. After state I just...stopped. I gave up basketball. Now I made this choice because I have fallen back in love with basketball. I went to church wednesday and made 1 shot....1...shot. Out of about 22. I told myself I HAD to practice. I need to commit time to basketball. In the end, Basketball will matter in the future. No matter how much fun I have here this will have little impact to my future. I hope thats not offensive  :P but I have to focus on bball. I hope you all understand.

Adios,
Snake
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

We will miss you snake hope you have fun  playing basic...
:bye:
this is getting really sad cause like every week another person leaves mpc..

i mean basket ball sorry i was typing an essay while i was typeing this

Sorry you have to leave, snake.  :'( Good luck, and hopefully if you ever come back, we'll have a plethora of fresh new mods for you to enjoy. :)

Haha thanks guys, pray when I leave I actually get my basketball skill back!  :o lol
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Safe voyage ta ye, my 'earty!  Remembarr, grow and develop ye skills and follerr ye drreams. Ye'll get ye bball skills back, I be sure o' dat.  Can ye dunk it, sailor? Or arr ye teh sharrpshootarr? Arr both? Har har. Best o' luck to ye and may ye find yarr fortune amist da thrree point line!

Haha thank you very much buccaneer. I can climb the net and dunk but I'm not tall enough to dunk it yet lol. Before I lost my skill I was more of a shooting guard, I could take it to the rim and dribble really good but I could also make some really long range shots. I was so good... I hope I get that back  :tu: thanks for your support! I will need it!  :cheers:
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Cya...  :bye:
I was looking forward to your mods!!  :rant:   :censored:
I got into BBall for a bit, I was alright but I gave up.  ;)

I went to a fight the other night and a hockey game broke out.