Goodbye

Started by Breakdown, April 14, 2010, 05:52:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, I've finally reached the limit, and I'm done at MPC.

I don't want to make this long and winding, but I will be staying for the BHF forums, but otherwise I'm just ignoring the rest of the forums.

And no, for most of you, you can't join BHF

Bye
BD

WOT! NO WAY!....GRRRRR!!! you cant ignore me forever BD! (if i join BHF can i make you stay at the normal forums?)

"Better not be at all than not be noble" - Lord Alfred Tennyson
https://www.facebook.com/SWBFGamers
https://twitter.com/swbfuniverse

:'( :'( :'( you are so selfish for keeping your awesomeness away from us! Cya around.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

It's been great knowing you, BD. It's sad to hear that you're not going to be much active but always remember our roots of our clan, Star Wars Battlefront and MXG!

I believe there are 5 BHF members. Breakdown(creator/leader), Zorba, Master Zen, Thomaszl, and myself. Well, there 7, but one's a pigeon and Jedikiller's unofficially a BHF member because he's active in our forum.

lol

#TYBG

Do you think youd change your mind one day? ;) 
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 14, 2010, 11:34:57 AM
Do you think youd change your mind one day? ;)

Doubt it. I might come back for a visit once in a while

Man, it sucks to hear that you're leaving/getting a lot less active. I remember how you joined MXG just before me, and was one of the first ones to actually use my horrible, horrible sigs. I'll also remember the little DB-BHF rivalry we had back in the day. We totally would have beat you guys if like half of our members didn't leave to start their own clan lol. Anyways, I guess it's not really goodbye or anything since I can just talk to you in the BHF forum :P, but the rest of the community is really missing out. (Especially the modding community, you made some pretty killer mods).

Quote from: Master Zen on April 14, 2010, 03:44:49 PM
but the rest of the community is really missing out. (Especially the modding community, you made some pretty killer mods).

Yeah I really miss having your expertise around, and waiting on your awesome mods...I'm like a hollow shell of my former self without them...  :P
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 14, 2010, 05:30:56 PM
Yeah I really miss having your expertise around, and waiting on your awesome mods...I'm like a hollow shell of my former self without them...  :P

Quit sucking up ::)

:'( Cya around BD
*hacks the mpc site so he can post in the BHF forums* ^_^

cya BD, I wish i was more active in the Modding forums that you were a part of.  :bye:

"Were bigger than Jesus!"  -John Lennon

It's been a pleasure, BD. :)

Hope to see you around once in awhile.

Quote from: Breakdown on April 14, 2010, 02:41:12 PM
Doubt it. I might come back for a visit once in a while

Darn, it always works with my grandma.... ;) Cya BD!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Master Zen on April 14, 2010, 03:44:49 PM
Man, it sucks to hear that you're leaving/getting a lot less active. But the rest of the community is really missing out. (Especially the modding community, you made some pretty killer mods).

Its to bad you have to go as I just joined...  ??? no I don't think I Jinxed anything but hope you visit every now and then.

wish you luck where ever you go, I allways liked your work  8) 
photobucket limit image removed

Actually nevermind

I'm gonna pull a scummy.

The issues I had in real life and other issues I have been having have been resolved, and I feel in much better spirits as opposed to before, and I believe I may resume to play along with everyone now.

And I really did intend to leave MPC, don't just think I tried to leave and came back with the urge, I was actually quite depressed and I didn't want anything to do with MPC, but I can't elave you guys :wub:

-BD