How To Make Fonts Invisible?

Started by Phobos, October 22, 2011, 01:56:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
yes i was able to make invisible fonts, and another with only numbers visible.
however, since discussion of software cracks arent allowed here i am not able to discuss the subject any further.

July 10, 2012, 05:57:06 PM #16 Last Edit: July 10, 2012, 05:59:15 PM by Buckler
I've always said you can talk about things.  Distribution of things that violate the EULA shouldn't be done here.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

July 11, 2012, 02:05:10 AM #17 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:18:41 AM by Inkognito
Hello guys  , i made all font invisible its not so hard. But maybe you can tell me in wich way discribed numbers in fonts. Maybe it have some markers on begining and end's. Maybe it built in some way. So if you could help - that would be great.
-Thanks!-

Hey Guys I read some Stuff here and some things I dont understand ..
So you Guys are talking about something like that ?
It is my Xfire-Video
http://www.xfire.com/video/58d112/
I think that is what you Guys are talking about
Enjoy it
Yoda ;)
My Released Mods

Crazy Black & White Cloud City: http://www.mediafire.com/?e8iz6tqht4udfk4

July 11, 2012, 02:45:23 AM #19 Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 02:47:01 AM by Phobos
The source fonts in FFF format are not available. Psych0fred posted some for swbf2 but they don't look as nice IMO.

BattleBelk mentioned he found a way to extract the texture from the bf1 munged .font files but how he did that nobody else has figured out yet. If that was achieved it would be easy to edit the stock bf1 fonts.

Hey again. So i made it! I made invisible only numbers of one font. So i made invisible numbers on rainforcment count and ammo count.

you sure seem to know alot for being 'new' to modding.

Oh , i really new in this stuff in BF. But i used to mod other games. Like Wrcraft 3. I made many maps on it and many models.

And ye , guys , i can tell one thing : color's of strings are described not in exeally font describtion. This conclusion i made from some expirience that i had with font's editing. So where color's of separate strings are saved? It is secret now for me.

So you have experience with font editing software and modeling software. Use XSI Softimage by any chance? We are looking for people to port more aliens to swbf. We have around 40 species so far.

No , i using 3ds MAX. And milkshape.