Vîathan - Mods / Tools / Hacks

Started by Viathan, January 17, 2014, 08:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hey there!  :cheers:

I found my way back to battlefront and now, after my final exams, I have much more time to spent on things that I like to do  :)

I discovered a lot in the last few weeks,
interface control: hide parts (Chat/Kill-list(who killed who)/Reinforcements/Ammo and health/minimap/.....) by a toggler
or for those who want it simple, one value to instantly hide the whole interface.
Or for those who want to have their minimap or health or reinforcements or chat.. displayed everywhere, even in pausemenu, stats overview and so on... there you go  :)

I'm going to (re)create the SWBFadmin for you.

It will NOT include triggerbot, noname, radar, wallhack, crashtool and all the other "controversial" things  ;)

It will include nickchanger, cmd support, custom resolution launcher, disable loadingscreens, infinite stats hud, interface controller, chat toggler and much more.

I will release it as soon as possible, but it will take some time.
Feel free to post anything  :cheers:

Quote from: Vîathan on May 28, 2015, 01:13:08 PM
Hey there!  :cheers:

I found my way back to battlefront and now, after my final exams, I have much more time to spent on things that I like to do  :)

I discovered a lot in the last few weeks,
interface control: hide parts (Chat/Kill-list(who killed who)/Reinforcements/Ammo and health/minimap/.....) by a toggler
or for those who want it simple, one value to instantly hide the whole interface.
Or for those who want to have their minimap or health or reinforcements or chat.. displayed everywhere, even in pausemenu, stats overview and so on... there you go  :)

I'm going to (re)create the SWBFadmin for you.

It will NOT include triggerbot, noname, radar, wallhack, crashtool and all the other "controversial" things  ;)

It will include nickchanger, cmd support, custom resolution launcher, disable loadingscreens, infinite stats hud, interface controller, chat toggler and much more.

I will release it as soon as possible, but it will take some time.
Feel free to post anything  :cheers:
This looks epic! :tu:

disable loading screens can also be done by moving or deleting all the files in this folder other than load.lvl
C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\Star Wars Battlefront\GameData\Data\_LVL_PC\Load

This enables the quick-load to skip stock planet transitions, and should not be considered a cheat although some have claimed it is. the chat toggler will be useful for ICW. all of these features sound really nice and you have made some fantastic discoveries here :cheers:

SWBFadmin v.1.5 Preview click me

There are two folders
SWBF_Ingame = What it's doing ingame (only interface hacks are shown)
SWBFadmin_Interface = How the SWBFadmin looks like

("ASM" in the ingame screenshots means "AlwaysShowMiniMap")

- Viathan