Star Wars First Assault/Version 2 - Tattoine Map Request

Started by 411Remnant, June 08, 2013, 10:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The first minute of this video is what we pay attention to. I think with all these tattoine assets/props with some reskins this map can be remade or a similar one can be re-made for BF1. I think it looked pretty cool, very urban based, nice layout. The vehicles in this also happen to be in BF, making this map easier to replicate. Again it doesnt have to be exactly the same, but most of the basic structure and idea should still be present. Its really more of a suggestion than an request, its really shame we cant play this cancelled game, but at least we can give some part of it life in battlefront. I would be more than happy to help with prop reskins and things concerning skins in general.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

It looks like it would be an ok SWBFI map. CP placement would have to be good in order to make that size of a map fun. The problem with big maps is that people don't do very good CP placement and it makes it so that if you die you have to walk for 5 mins. before you can fight an bot and get killed again. But there also can't be to many CP's or else the battle is to hectic.
You have to look at maps like Dune Sea, Spire, Hoth, Harbor, or even really good custom maps that are big like Rends Abridon City, or Coruscant City.

Just my 2 cents. But between you and me map requests are generally not accepted around here (or any type of requests after a while) I should know. Some of you might remember when I first came here... :P

I think if you want a map like the one shown, try and look up the Call of Duty Galactic Warfare mod. They have a few Tatooine maps made in similar urban style. :)

Quote from: {Alpha}Gold Man on June 08, 2013, 06:18:09 PM
I think if you want a map like the one shown, try and look up the Call of Duty Galactic Warfare mod. They have a few Tatooine maps made in similar urban style. :)
I would get Call of Duty just to play that mod. Forget the actual game, just the Star Wars mod.