Star Wars First Assault Tech Demo has leaked

Started by Giftheck, May 01, 2017, 01:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://wwg.com/2017/04/30/star-wars-cancelled-call-of-duty-style-shooter-can-now-be-downlo/

Already, people are extracting things from this. However, unlike Battlefront III, which was a full game but had only just begun the porting process, this was nothing more than a tech demo and as such only includes one map and a limited number of weapons.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

The game is not playable for PC.Its for modded XBOX360 development kit as far i know.But i already get it  :shady:
After Battlefront 3 this was my second dreamed assets of models for my mod :D

does anyone here have the canceled swbf3? ive always hoped to play that.
KadeEclipse

The prealpha is released but its also for modded XBOX development kit.

Quote from: Cpt Rex on May 01, 2017, 11:26:43 AM
does anyone here have the canceled swbf3? ive always hoped to play that.
I have the files for the Alpha but I can't play them as I don't have a x-box dev kit. However, I've seen that some people are working on a PC port for the Alpha. Hopefully everyone will be able to play it soon.

the canceled swbf3? if so thats amazing
KadeEclipse

Quote from: Cpt Rex on May 02, 2017, 03:53:20 AM
the canceled swbf3? if so thats amazing

He probably mean for the Battlefront 3 Legacy mod for Battlefront 2 that El Fabricio is making not the actuall game with the original engine.

May 02, 2017, 07:59:03 AM #8 Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 08:03:21 AM by swgaming1015
Quote from: Ginev on May 02, 2017, 06:28:53 AM
He probably mean for the Battlefront 3 Legacy mod for Battlefront 2 that El Fabricio is making not the actuall game with the original engine.
No, I mean the original Free Radical Battlefront 3 pre-alpha files that were designed for the x-box dev kit. They leaked on reddit a few months ago and I downloaded them. Several people have them but only people with access to a dev kit can play them.

I know that but currently no one is remaking the game on the original engine.The only remake we know is for the Legacy mod for battlefront 2.Atleast i don't know about other remake.

January 16, 2018, 02:31:24 PM #10 Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 03:45:20 PM by Dark_Phantom
 :censored:
This is the download for Star Wars Battlefront III, like you asked.
You could run it on PC, but i'ts for XBOX 360 Dev Kits, so make sure you have a Jtagged XBOX360 or a DevKit.
I heven'nt downloaded this, a friend gave it to me, with a link. So I'm not sure if this is safe or not.

Hopefully you'll be fine!

If you don't know, then don't post it. -DP