Lost Geonosis map.If someone have give us Download Link!

Started by Ginev, February 04, 2016, 09:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello guys look this video.The first map is space map which i dont care for.However the second map on the ground of Geonosis is what im looking for.This map was released in Swbffiles.co m however since they remove everything from there i fear the map is lost forever.The map is nothing special however the i believe the person who made it also enchanced the shader files of the map,something that i really need to investigate.Once i played it for short time and i find out that everything look different on that map.In the video here the quallity is only 480 and you cannot see the detail but i remember it.If someone have it please release it here.

There are two Geonosis maps in that video, which one are you referring to?

The second map on the ground is the one im looking for.Also i said that in the first line of the first comment.Im sure that map have enchanced shaders.....to be honest this thing with the shader files is like a sicknes for me.There is not too much misterys left to uncover and that is the only thing left for us.  :wacko:

Quote from: Ginev on February 04, 2016, 12:43:41 PM
The second map on the ground is the one im looking for.Also i said that in the first line of the first comment.Im sure that map have enchanced shaders.....to be honest this thing with the shader files is like a sicknes for me.There is not too much misterys left to uncover and that is the only thing left for us.  :wacko:

For SWBF1, Sleepkiller tried very hard to get shaders, but had no luck. 

However, bloom level and some other things can be adjusted.  Sereja has done so for some of his maps.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on February 04, 2016, 02:24:39 PM
However, bloom level and some other things can be adjusted.  Sereja has done so for some of his maps.
Actualy I done this not for maps. I just added ENB for my installed SWBF, which make effect for any map at all, but only on my PC.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on February 04, 2016, 02:38:42 PM
Actualy I done this not for maps. I just added ENB for my installed SWBF, which make effect for any map at all, but only on my PC.

Ah, I see.

There is alot of smart people who did alot of enchanced graphic mods for other games and still no one decided to try improve Battlefront 2....Im leaving aside the ENB mod for BF2.  :'(

Quote from: Ginev on February 04, 2016, 02:46:52 PM
There is alot of smart people who did alot of enchanced graphic mods for other games and still no one decided to try improve Battlefront 2....Im leaving aside the ENB mod for BF2.  :'(
There are quite a few graphics mods for Battlefront 2, actually.

Hmmm can you show some link.I know only the ENB mod for BF2...  ???

Quote from: Ginev on February 04, 2016, 02:54:08 PM
Hmmm can you show some link.I know only the ENB mod for BF2...  ???
Same ENB, compatible for SWBF1 and SWBF2 both.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Why dont Sleepkiller try edit the shaders for Battlefront 2 instead of Battlefront 1?Or he retired?  ???

Usually anything that was on swbffiles was also on GameFront as well to my knowledge. If I was you I'd start by looking there.
"Birth, pain, fear, death; the cycle of existence." -Dread Master Calphayus.

SWBF1 Maps: Tatooine: Mos Anek, Kashyyyk: Village, Naboo: Province, Tatooine: Gulch.

SWBF2 Maps: Space Carida.

(I KNOW THE TOPIC IS OLD BUT THERE IS NO NEED FOR SECOND ONE)

HA!!!! I found it!I think Jaspo from gametoast is the guy who made a full download list with all the maps from swbffiles website that went down.I found the pack with the map and now i am playing it.If someone want that map (with the edited shaders i think) i can release it here so everyone can try it in Battlefront 2.

upload it here and it won't get lost again  ;)

The map itself is nothing special.Just a few rock placed here and there.About the shaders i think the creator just touched a little the bump shaders.Do not expect something different from what we know.Just when you spawn look into the distance and you will see how the objects far away look a little different.I dont know maybe its the dust (particle effects) but i like how they look.How he did that.What particle effects he used?Custom made one?Or shaders?

http://www.gamefront.com/files/25612370/GEB_zip

Tell me what you think guys.