SWBF1 Clan Confederation In EA's SWBF

Started by Snake, March 10, 2011, 02:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright well 1.0 212 and WUSI have agreed to do a sort of city state greece dealy or like a UN for swbf 3 if led is up to it we would be glad to have you onboard for this sort of plan

Quote from: Whisper on March 28, 2014, 08:12:16 PM
Poll could be reset, right? (Assuming we want to try to get the fair votes in for this "era.")

I suggest you make a new poll, or really, I think that anyone that is interested has recently responded.  If you want to call yourselfs a SWBFGamers clan, then have at it  ;)
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Hmm, a coalition of SWBF1 clans to compete as one in SWBF3. Sounds awesome! Poll is now reset.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Quote from: Snake on April 15, 2014, 08:05:19 PM
Hmm, a coalition of SWBF1 clans to compete as one in SWBF3. Sounds awesome! Poll is now reset.
ya thats what we want to do with all of the willing clans to do and ya the name hasnt like...been discussed to an extent but all clans involved would be seperate entities but we would be unified by our swbf1 ties to assist each other in like big wars agaist future clans

I think that is only right. We all have a common bond that people in SWBF3 won't have. We will need to have some kind of judicial system for when there are disputes between the clans. Instead of forming courts and things let's just say Led gets the final word. xD If SWBF3 is any good then I might bring AaTc back during college and will join the coalition. Or maybe I'll just join up with one of the SWBF1 clans.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

I for one am in full agreement for this coalition.

Our clan just has me and 4 other people in it, so I can't exactly do much else to support the clan right now until EASWBF is released.

Perhaps we should have a democratic leadership structure (rather than pin everything on Led). Besides, they say two heads are better than one, but how about three or five heads? Not sure if it's already been proposed, but say we have a representative leader from each clan. These representatives will represent the clan they are apart of or lead. That way, when events occur that affect our entire clan, we have a structure of leadership to help oversee a judicial system, or to simply discuss major events in the community that affect us.

Just have the head(s) representing each clan form together and meet occasionally to discuss things... like the Republic or CIS kinda does.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I think its a great idea, and a good way to distinguish ourselves from the endless drones of other people that will be playing.
But is the poll really necessary?  We all know the answer.

April 16, 2014, 07:30:54 AM #38 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 08:39:32 AM by Black Water
SWBFgamers doesn't really sound as a good name imo, maybe something like SWBF UC (United Clans), or something like that.

Quote from: Black Water on April 16, 2014, 07:30:54 AM
SWBFgamers doesn't really sound as a good name imo, maybe something like SWBF UN, or something like that.

I was thinking of something like UBF or UBFG (United BattleFront [Gamers]).

Maybe SWBFA (Star Wars Battlefront Alliance), I like Gold Man's suggestion, too.

Yeah, there will be a representative of each clan that will meet together in a sort of "senate." I like th names but I think it needs to specify we're from SWBF1 because technically, the new game is also called SWBF.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

the name can be modified after we see which clans are down to do this. the idea i had in mind was like 1 leader from every clan forms a council and essentially the things wed vote on would be the inclusion of other clans to our coalition to say like if aatc (yes i took aatc as an example because of you snake :D) if they made a come back in swbf3 and wanted ties to swbf 1 we could vote (pretty much a unanimous yes in this example) and 2/3rds majority would be needed to include that....same with the removal of a clan from the coalition take for example if i went crazy and crashed all your servers and got all your sites frozen id hope you remaining council members would vote WUSI out of the coalition( if that happened((which it wouldnt))....things like oh he called me fat should be avoided in a conversation in a meeting and ya i agree if something is really really wrong and noone is agreeing on anything led should have a more or less fail safe yes or no vote because hes managed to keep the peace here at swbfgamers so on the probably very rare chance for some odd reason we all cant agree on an issue led can have the overall final decisions on those problems only due to his ability to keep the peace fairly well and ya obviously wed have to iron out the kinks wed run into with this agreement but i feel it could be done

April 16, 2014, 06:18:56 PM #43 Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 07:00:29 PM by Whisper
[BFO]

BattleFront Originals.

*ding ding ding*

Are we structuring like this?

OR Like This?

I really want to try and draw/type/piece together whatever we come up with for this thing as sort of a... Constitution. An original structure; A Blueprint.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

I find the reference to "Overlord Led" quite amusing.  I'm sure if we were going to go that far with it (which it is probably a 98% we won't), I would say we give him some title like "Super Ultimate Uncomparable Indescribable Overlord of Overlords Led"
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.