Unit conversion request

Started by Giftheck, October 29, 2014, 04:35:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If I were to upload the following models (in OBJ format), would somebody be kind enough to convert them into functioning units for me?

Here's some screenshots of the models (not all of the models are shown here):

I've done the lightsabers as separate models too just in case you wanted to remove the sabers from the unit models. I don't really mind about not having shadowvolumes for these models.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1

October 29, 2014, 12:54:13 PM #1 Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 02:43:44 PM by Led
http://www.mediafire.com/download/2b1a76qxp87q46t/Models.rar

local link http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=1205

Here's the RAR file containing the following models:

-Anakin with skirt and saber
-Phase 2 Captain Rex (Kitbash with Ph1 ARC Trooper and PH2 Clone Trooper)
-Phase 2 Prototype (Kitbash with Ph1 ARC Trooper and PH2 Clone Trooper)
-Count Dooku with saber
-Emperor Palpatine (kitbash with Darth Sidious and Plo Koon)
-Grievous (Includes dual sabers)
-Heavy Trooper (Kitbash with Stormtrooper, Clone Trooper, Imperial Pilot parts and parts from CodaRez's EVO Trooper)
-Lightsabers
-Luke with saber
-Pilot Luke with saber
-Darth Maul with saber and skirt
-Ep3 Obi-Wan with saber and skirt
-Ep4 Obi-Wan (Kitbash with Ep3 Obi-Wan and Plo Koon)
-Royal Guard with 'cloth'
-Darth Sidious with robes and saber
-Darth Vader with saber
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

I know this is a request for conversions, but excellent kitbases!

October 30, 2014, 12:46:39 AM #3 Last Edit: October 30, 2014, 12:54:04 AM by ggctuk2005

I have some others that aren't quite finished (some are based off the RS/ES models). These ones are ready but they need to be converted. I'd do it myself, but as I said, my current laptop can't run Softimage or XSI. When I get a new computer, obviously I'll try using it then, but aspects of my Anniversary mod do depend on these models.
In Progress:

On Hold: