What upcoming games are you looking forward to?

Started by Carbon27, December 12, 2014, 11:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
2015 looks to be great year for gaming, with plenty of promising new titles coming out. So what games are you guys excited about?

Some of the games I am looking forward to are...

No Man's Sky looks very, very cool. I didn't know much about till I did some research. I definitely want this game.

Dying Light looks pretty fun, but I don't think I will get it until later this year. Or if I have some extra money.

Homefront: The Revolution looks good, but I think it also may be a while before I purchase it.

Star Wars Battlefront is a no brainer. I will buy this, and probably pre-order it.

Wreckfest is a definite buy for me. This is done by the same people that did the Flatout series. And I just love Flatout. I can't wait for this title.

Rollercoaster Tycoon World is a game that I might buy if it has some good reviews. But after some of the more recent Rollercoaster Tycoon titles I am quite worried about this one.

Project CARS looks to be a great new racing sim by the same people who did NFS Shift. That worries me, but I think this game may be the game of the decade IMO. (BTW, pCARS stands for Community Assisted Racing Simulator)

My wallet is going to be hurting.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Quote from: Carbon27 on December 12, 2014, 11:18:31 AM
What upcoming games are you looking forward to?
SWBF3
And  I heard of a Naruto Shippuden game which is of the 4th ninja war, so i hope it also gets released lol
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

No Man's Sky - looks awesome

The Order: 1886 - even though I don't have a PS4 (I'll watch someone play it)

Fallout 4 - (hopefully) I would pay $150 for the next Fallout game

a couple free to play games

Evolve - I got to play the Evolve Big Alpha, and it was awesome

SWBF3 - if it isn't too horrible

• Star Wars: Battlefront, duh.
  • Maybe No Man's Sky if it's not M-rated.
  • If they're making another Skylanders game, I'll buy that.
  • Visreal's Star Wars game.
  • RollerCoaster Tycoon World sounds cool if I can upgrade my PC. I own the third one. (Yes, I know that's most people's least favorite.)

I'll get the new SWBF, preordered, buy all DLCs as soon as released, and HOPE that they'll make some limited edition PS4 that's designed with something about the game.

Then, I don't know about too many others coming out next year, but if they manage to pull another awesome ALIEN game, I'll probably buy it.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Uncharted 4.
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

• Destiny (when it comes out for PC)
  • SWBF (Definite pre-order/Season pass)
  • No Man's Sky (to hold me over until Destiny)
  • The Crew (when I have the money for it)
  • Evolve (also whenever I have the money for it
  • Uncharted 4 (I don't own a PS4, so I'l watch a walkthrough)
  • The Order: 1886 (same as Van Sting, will watch a walkthrough)
  • Guns of Icarus Online: Co-Op/Adventure Mode (I've been waiting for that for a while, and it's coming out this year!)

The new battlefront of course. :)
Uncharted 4 is looking good and naughty dog (the developer) have a good record.
No mans sky looks amazing but I worry it will be more of a tech demo than a game.
The order is another one that has good graphics but previews don't sound impressed with the gameplay although I'll stay hopeful.
Possible others; Total war: Attila, F1 2015, evolve, fallout and Assassins creed (currently playing unity after not buying it until the glitches were fixed)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Probably Tomb Raider, the 1st game was extremely solid. If the next SWBF is done well and isn't buggy as hell,  I might build a new PC for it.

Maybe halo 5, but I don't really know if I'll be getting a next gen console any time in the next couple years.
Raoul Duke: feels redneck
Raoul Duke: have to bring the family tree when looking for women

Lilly Satou: also oh my god
Lilly Satou: fried chicken in the lingo is the best thing ever

Quote from: {PLA}gdh92 on December 13, 2014, 07:18:50 AM
F1 2015,

The F1 games look fun, and with just buying a nice wheel (a G27) I plan on buying an older version. If I like that I may buy F1 2015 or 2016 next year.
Quote from: Gold Man on December 12, 2014, 05:48:19 PM

• The Crew (when I have the money for it)

The Crew actually came out a little bit ago. Unfortunately it has gotten some pretty bad reviews, I was really looking forward to it. :(

I think Need for Speed could make a lot of money if they redid NFS: Carbon for modern platforms, upgraded graphics, and added multiplayer, where Crews battled for turf across the U.S.
Sounds to me like The Crew is all about getting hot times and stuff. I know that's traditional NFS, but it's also not really in-depth, you know?

Ehh... NFS has really taken a downturn since the Gamecube/PS2 era.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Quote from: Ultimo on December 13, 2014, 08:49:25 PM
I think Need for Speed could make a lot of money if they redid NFS: Carbon for modern platforms, upgraded graphics, and added multiplayer, where Crews battled for turf across the U.S.
Sounds to me like The Crew is all about getting hot times and stuff. I know that's traditional NFS, but it's also not really in-depth, you know?

Ehh... NFS has really taken a downturn since the Gamecube/PS2 era.

Woah, man, let me get this straight. You want EA to do something that would make SENSE and make customers HAPPY!? *collective gasps* *crowd starts chanting "Crucify him"* Have you gone absolutely mad Ultimo?

But yeah, EA should do that. But they won't, because it's a good idea. Actually I think it would be better if is where a sequel not a remake. Heck, maybe make another Underground title.

December 14, 2014, 06:20:07 AM #12 Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 06:22:59 AM by Gold Man
Quote from: Carbon27 on December 13, 2014, 08:44:27 PM
The F1 games look fun, and with just buying a nice wheel (a G27) I plan on buying an older version. If I like that I may buy F1 2015 or 2016 next year.
The Crew actually came out a little bit ago. Unfortunately it has gotten some pretty bad reviews, I was really looking forward to it. :(
Hmm, I just now have noticed the bad reviews for The Crew. Apparently the graphics quality isn't the best in some areas, it's a "DLC To Death" game, and has only 40 car types, with the reigning majority of said cars being American Muscle.

*Removes game from Steam Wishlist*

Forgot to say I'm also looking forward to Distance (it's an open-world racing game, basically picture a car that can fly boost, rotate, and jump, and they put that in the Tron: Legacy world)

Another game I'm looking forward to is "Block N' Load" (basically the makers of Ace of Spades are making TF2 with voxels and adding the Ace of Spades element of building in it)