Emerging from the World of Academia

Started by fczach, November 26, 2015, 11:10:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello everyone!

As the subject of the thread states, I have decided to emerge from the world of academia. My time away has been long and much has changed in Star Wars world. I look forward to installing the game on my new machine and running around the servers like old times.
The new battlefront just dropped. I happened to have bought it the day of release and have been enjoying my time with it. If anyone is interested in playing it along me, let me know! Need some friends on there!

Also, Led, I could not remember any of my previous log in credentials so I just created a new account. I hope that's alright.

P.S.
Any of my FC buddies out there still?

Good to have you back.  No problem to make a new account--although we will have to do some verification before you get admitted into the FC group.   :cheers:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Welcome back Zach!
<br /><br />Top SWBF1 Modder and Skill Clan 2009-20??

Quote from: fczach on November 26, 2015, 11:10:58 AM
Hello everyone!

As the subject of the thread states, I have decided to emerge from the world of academia. My time away has been long and much has changed in Star Wars world. I look forward to installing the game on my new machine and running around the servers like old times.
The new battlefront just dropped. I happened to have bought it the day of release and have been enjoying my time with it. If anyone is interested in playing it along me, let me know! Need some friends on there!

Also, Led, I could not remember any of my previous log in credentials so I just created a new account. I hope that's alright.

P.S.
Any of my FC buddies out there still?
I'm here!! So glad to see u back!! It's been a long time old friend :)
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

Indeed it has been a long time! Nice to see you around here Helios!

Welcome back!
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder

Welcome back, it's been a long time since I played with you on Cloud City.  :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Led on November 26, 2015, 03:42:56 PM
Good to have you back.  No problem to make a new account--although we will have to do some verification before you get admitted into the FC group.   :cheers:

Led, I managed to guess my old password for my old account. I now have access to it again. Not sure what you would like to do here. Sorry about the problem.

Quote from: Shazam on November 28, 2015, 10:02:11 AM
Welcome back  :cheers:

FC is planning to have a get-together at some point today --> http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=9994.msg102587#msg102587

I'd love to be there but unfortunately I do not have access to anything other than the general forums, thus I cannot view the link you sent me.

Quote from: fczach on November 28, 2015, 12:25:12 PM
I'd love to be there but unfortunately I do not have access to anything other than the general forums, thus I cannot view the link you sent me.
You should still have access on your old account, if not I can add your new account to the group.