Dark Trooper Championship 2015

Started by Phobos, October 22, 2015, 12:45:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 22, 2015, 12:45:47 PM Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:24:41 AM by Phobos
Dark Trooper Championship 2015 
Draft Rules - Last Revision: November 13
DTC 2014 Thread - http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=8174

DTC 2015 is planned to start on December 1st. It will go 4 weeks until Christmas and take a 1 week break, before resuming on January 1st and running another 2-6 weeks afterwards (6-10 weeks total), depending on how many players sign up. The rules are not finalized yet but they will be similar to DTC 2014. This is the draft as of October 2015, I'll update and post final rules within the next few weeks. All players will need to download the DTC+DTBC v1.5 installer, which will be released on the registration deadline. Anyone who is interested in playing or spectating/filming DTC 2015 can sign up or post questions here.

Signup Roster
[FC]Anyder
[FC]Shazam
~PFA~Majesty
[FC]Helios
{Alpha}Kiwi

Admins
Phobos, Anyder

Registration Deadline - November 30th 2015

DTC 2015 Rules, Mods, and Server Settings
- Enabled: Slow AutoHeal, Infinite Ammo, Global Radar
- Disabled: Grenades, Katana, Healthbots, CP Captures
- 1 second respawn timer, 3 seconds spawn protection
- Custom FOV settings can be chosen from in the included DTC side files, or a specific preference requested. Default values will include 65, 70 , 74, 78, 84, and 89. If my mod idea works players will be able to choose any custom number 1-120 directly thru the FOV.ini
- Dark Troopers move faster and are aesthetically improved (Reskinned Jet and Lasers by Phobos, Blue Jet Effect by SleepKiller, Shotgun Model by Sereja).
- There will be different colors of Dark Trooper to spawn as, White, Black, Red, Green, and Blue. Players can also toggle an override LVL which forces all DTs to appear White if they choose.
- Dual bacta packs always drop from kills and vanish within 15 seconds. These will heal 50% instead of 33% health.
- Transparency mods aka see through buildings can be enabled or disabled for participants. This is not wallhacking (noclip) which is a server side hack that won't be allowed. The default skins available will be Stock Mos Eisley, Callisto Mos Eisley, and Europa Mos Eisley v0.2 Beta Transparent Edition with FPS Boost Sky Enhancements by Phobos.
- Glitching in buildings is not allowed unless spectating.
- Prizes will consist of forum awards, crosshair reticules, and map skin mods.
- The DTC server will be hosted in New York for most balanced pings. 2 official duel servers will be running at once. For the final rounds, only 1 server will be hosted at a time, with the extra [FC] servers closed for maximum CPU performance.
- Swiss format will be used for 4-6 weeks, followed by a series of prefinal and final championship rounds for the top 4 competitors, hosted over a 2-4 week period.
- This year players will fight 2 duels per match consecutively, 1 for each side, instead of only 1 duel per match like last year.
- Each duel has 25 reinforcements per side, with a 3 ticket buffer round hosted first.
- All servers will be hosted at 40TPS for the first 4-6 weeks. Prefinal and Final rounds will be hosted at 50/60TPS.
- The final championship round format is being determined currently, it will be similar to DTC 2014.
- ELO Leaderboards will be updated based on DTC scores, but will not affect the DTC Tournament.
- Kills and Headshots will be added up for total points and prizes given to the top 4. A leaderboard script will be updated every week for current standings.
- There will be a separate scoreboard for Survivalist with a mystery prize given at the end of tournament. Narrow Escapes will not be awarded. The prize for this won't be of high significance because the player with 2nd most kills under 10% health doesn't receive any points in a duel.
Narrow Escapes: The number of times your health went down to less than 10% and you were healed back to 100% full health.
Survivalist: The player who gets the most kills while below 10% health wins this award.

Forum Awards
1st Place Total Kills+HS
2nd Place Total Kills+HS
3rd Place Total Kills+HS
4th Place Total Kills+HS
1st Place Headshots
1st Place Survivalist
All Participants

Crosshair Prizes
1st - DemonWing
1st (HS only) - BalrogWing
2nd - DragonWing
3rd - VultureWing
4th - FalconWing
5th - HawkWing
BatWing will be given to all who play at least the first 3 weeks of DTC.

Other Prizes
1st Survivalist - TBA
Other Awards - TBA

[spoiler]Crosshairs by Phobos
16. SpiderWeb - December 2011
15. AsianEye - October 2012 (made by [FC]Fate)
14. EasterEgg - January 2012
13. BatWing + HawkWing - February 2012
12. Hieroglyph - July 2012
11. AlienUFO  - August 2012
10. OwlEye/Elevator - December 2012
9. FalconWing - January 2013
8. VultureWing - September 2015
7. Pterosaur - June 2013
6. Pterodactyl - January 2014
5. KryptoDrakon - July 2014
4. DragonWing - November 2014
3. Leviathan + KrakenFang + Cthulhu - September 2015
2. DemonWing + SauronEye + Baphomet - October 2015
1. CiakarWing - TBA

Crosshairs by Anyder
1. BalrogWing
2. NazgulFellbeast
3. WatcherEye
4. RinnegenEye
5. SharkFin
6. Mangekyo
7. Sharingan

Quote from: [FC]BoMbeR on August 19, 2015, 05:25:00 PM
Batwing is amazing. I can't aim without it anymore.
Quote from: Phobos on August 22, 2015, 04:41:03 PM
<19:33:45> "Shazam": will you be giving any better shotgun crosshairs out for people outside of invis?
<19:35:15> "Phobos": yes
<19:38:34> "Shazam": ive been using batwing for a long time
Quote from: Anyder on August 23, 2015, 08:12:36 AM
Honestly, i'd tell shazam to use batwing until he reaches 2800 elo, like i did. Personally i feel i hs much more with it
[/spoiler]

I'm in
Proud [Freelancer Consortium] Member! [FC]Leader.Helios

I'd like to remark something:
Not cause BatWing is given to most (?) Participants. I used that xhair for really long time and I find that one of the best shotgun xhairs ever.
Also BalrogWing is the xhair I use most combined with the nazgul fellbeast (i have more hs with Balrogwing though), so if someone that is not me gets it, feel really lucky about it cause its my fav one xd
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

Quote from: Anyder on October 23, 2015, 03:47:06 AM
I'd like to remark something:
Not cause BatWing is given to most (?) Participants. I used that xhair for really long time and I find that one of the best shotgun xhairs ever.
Also BalrogWing is the xhair I use most combined with the nazgul fellbeast (i have more hs with Balrogwing though), so if someone that is not me gets it, feel really lucky about it cause its my fav one xd
I agree these are very good reticules. The crosshair prizes are not finalized yet, so if u have suggestion to change which ones u made are distributed as prizes just PM me. I might change the 5th place prize since HawkWing is very similar to BatWing.