SWBF War - Week 8 - Yavin IV

Started by Bacara, March 02, 2011, 07:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 02, 2011, 07:20:43 PM Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 07:28:21 PM by {ROGUE}Ldr.Bacara
OK guys, sorry for getting this out so late...

I have drawn from a hat and the next map to be played is...Yavin IV!

This map does have two maps if I'm not mistaken (sorry, haven't played in a while). So, it will be played like normal. If each team wins a battle, than the planet will remain neutral. For a faction to win the planet, they must win both battles. Again, if you plan on attending, post here so either myself or Buckler can set up the teams beforehand and avoid confusion. If you could also post the faction you were originally with, that would be appreciated. There will still be a CC buffer map like normal where we can sort out the teams further so as to avoid confusion during the actual battle.

Buckler will host again, so the IP Address will remain the same. He has been a great host for all the matches in this tournament and I'm sure I speak for all SWBF players when I say thanks for your support man. We all really appreciate it. This wouldn't be possible without you.  :)

I hope we get another great turnout just like the last couple of weeks! If anybody could bring their clan/friends then please feel free to. The more people that show, the better. The date and time and all the other details will be worked out over this week. However, I would expect to have the match this upcoming saturday at 6 EST. But, this isn't set in stone yet even though this is the most likely date and time.

Again, sorry for the late post. I've been really busy keeping up with school and baseball.

Thanks guys, and I'm looking forward to another great week of SWBF!  :cheers:

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

That time and day is good for me too. (Empire)

OK, so we are talking about  Saturday 3/5 ?

Let's get the word out!

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

oi, ill probably be there. Like 99 percent chance, because of some upcoming events :XD:, i might not be able to make it. Hopefully i can, so yea. (Empire)
(insert signature here)

OK, the server is up already.  My internet service needs a tune-up, so if its laggy, we can try after I have my cable company out to fix things.

DC:  69.246.184.48

Same time as always right? Just checkin.
(insert signature here)

6 pm eastern. 2 hours from my post

I'll be there
+++++Relax have a homebrew+++++

very nice 2 games

i take full responsibility about loosing the first one

first round was crazy , empire were loosing and at the end we stay at 2 tickets to 4 then 2-3 , 1-3 , 1-2 and then 1-0 woooooooooooow ^^

for the second yavin map , we started well with empire then a nice comeback from rebels get the win

GG all
May the force be with you !!

Quote from: Flo on March 05, 2011, 03:54:49 PM
very nice 2 games

i take full responsibility about loosing the first one

lol, no flo, wasnt your fault. It was bamdurs fault, i killed him last XD (maybe i didnt, but right when i did, the thing said victory) but yea, good games everyone, good games!
(insert signature here)

Great game all, Empire won Arena 1 ticket to 0 !

Rebs did well on Temple.

Yavin stays neutral.

Viva la Rebellion :)

Led