SWBF War - Week 7 - Hoth

Started by Bacara, February 10, 2011, 04:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im SOO sorry i couldn't come! i had to help a friend with is wifi at his house, and i was over there for a while. Sorry guys, ill try to be there from next week
(insert signature here)

Quote from: Buckler on February 19, 2011, 03:36:57 PM
A win for the rebels!

Nice turnout.  We had 17-18 players.

Thanks everyone!
Wow, that's a suprise. Congrats on a good game Rebs. Sorry I couldn't come, I was out with friends. Hope you guys had fun though  :D

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Now that the days are getting a bit longer, perhaps we can make it later in the day for the next tournament. Pick the next map Bacara  :cheer:
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I finally got to a battle  :tu: , and the rebels ( my team ) won , gg's all . Hope i can bring a few clan members of mine again to next time
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

*Yawn*
Just put me on the team that phailz the most
pm me when the next thing will be happening.
xfire: vscaptainrex

now that i have gotten into this i hope it doesn't slow down.

please host week 8 next weekend.

We will keep it going--I was hoping Bacarra would be back to determine the next map.  If he does not organize it for this weekend, I will organize it for the weekend of 3/12.

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Buckler on March 01, 2011, 11:24:37 AM
We will keep it going--I was hoping Bacarra would be back to determine the next map.  If he does not organize it for this weekend, I will organize it for the weekend of 3/12.
Yeah, sorry. I've been kinda busy with baseball and other stuff. If I don't post it by this weekend, please post it for me because I want somebody to keep this going until I can come back full time. I will, however, try to post it as soon as possible.
You can run, but you'll die tired.