SWBF War - Week 7 - Hoth

Started by Bacara, February 10, 2011, 04:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I have drawn from a hat and the next map to be played is...Hoth! (There you go CT  ;))

Contrary to other maps, this planet only has one battle. There will be no second chances for the team that loses so fight your hardest! Again, if you plan on attending, please post here along with the team you play for so we can avoid confusion during the actual battle. The teams will be worked out on the CC buffer, like normal.

Buckler will almost definetly host again, as he has been a great host for the past couple of battles. Thanks Buckler, we appreciate it  :).

The date, time, etc. will be figured out in the next week or so and we will have the battle not this weekend, but the weekend after that. Sorry for posting this late, I've been busy with school and baseball.

Again, looking for another great turnout! Also, Buckler, since you bring your clan so much can you get all of them to sign up to the site. It would bring great publicity if they could and hopefully they can spread the word about the tourney we're having   :tu:.

Thanks guys,

~Bac
You can run, but you'll die tired.

Ya, I can probably host.

Most of my clan are already registered on SWBFgamers.com, but are not active posters :)

Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

I will probably be able to make it, but since it's in 2 weeks, I may not know what i might be doing...Hopefully I can make it though :happy: GO EMPIRE!
(insert signature here)

Quote from: ^snippers^ on February 10, 2011, 06:27:31 PM
I will probably be able to make it, but since it's in 2 weeks, I may not know what i might be doing...Hopefully I can make it though :happy: GO EMPIRE!
It's going to be exactly in a week from saturday more likely than not.
Quote from: Buckler on February 10, 2011, 05:49:33 PM
Ya, I can probably host.

Most of my clan are already registered on SWBFgamers.com, but are not active posters :)

Oh, ok. My bad. See if you can get them to post more if they're not busy  :tu:.

so its 2 days from now? or 9? and also my hoth loves to crash ill see if i can fix that... but ill try to make it. rebs will have a tough time

Quote from: Bamdur on February 10, 2011, 09:16:12 PM
so its 2 days from now? or 9? and also my hoth loves to crash ill see if i can fix that... but ill try to make it. rebs will have a tough time
It's 9 days and if you need help fixing your Hoth problem you can either talk to me or Buckler if the problem persists. We need as many people as we can get.

~Bac

I hate Hoth but I love SWBF, count me in (Empire).

Weekends are too busy for me. Id love to join in if you ever host a midweek tournament.

Hoth is not my favorite, but I would love to be at the tournament. That ofcourse depends on how much time and homework I have :P

February 12, 2011, 08:26:22 AM #9 Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 02:16:55 AM by Unit 33
That time's within my half-term break, so
you can count on my attendance!

-Empire

Aight, sounds good guys. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Quote from: Blast Tyrant on February 11, 2011, 11:09:25 PM
Weekends are too busy for me. Id love to join in if you ever host a midweek tournament.
The possibility of midweek tournaments are very small, since a large portion of us have school. To add to that, I have after school extracurriculars so there is no way I'd be able to do it. We could maybe do one during a holiday if that works for you. Just shoot me a date and I can set it up.

~Bac

yea im in wo hoo... and probably the only rebel. thats like me.  :moo:

I should. be there , someone xfire me the first time you see me and tell me in how many hours the battle is in so i dont fail.  :confused:
Former {FD}Leader.Fire

Might log onto the teamspeak channel this time too... I have a great ATAT tactic... that no rebel must discover

Stick the two of them next to each other???  :D