Gamemaster down, DC works check post for IP

Started by Led, December 11, 2014, 05:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

December 11, 2014, 05:49:15 PM #1 Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 06:05:02 PM by Ultimo
Good to see that I didn't break something on my end while trying to fix other things...

I can connect to DC, but my Ping goes high enough on my laptop that I'm booted from Internet servers?

EDIT: Can NOT join DC. It's all something wrong with my freaking laptop. Thanks to everyone who helped me toy with its settings, the game settings, and everything. It just can't do SWBF.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

Chill out, Pengy. It's not gonna be gone forever. I'll bet, if it's not up now, it's up sometime tomorrow.
Formerly:
{Alpha}Gen.Ultimo
[212]Cpl.Ultimo
WUSi.Whisper

December 11, 2014, 08:39:28 PM #4 Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 08:42:16 PM by The Ghost of Christmas Future
OK I HOPE YOU RIGHT

--Do not post in all caps.  --DP

Quote from: Ultimo on December 11, 2014, 08:35:23 PM
Chill out, Pengy. It's not gonna be gone forever. I'll bet, if it's not up now, it's up sometime tomorrow.

THATS WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT GAMESPY, AND LOOK WHERE IT PUT US. ITS THE END OF THE WORLDDDD AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  :wacko:

(joking)

Quote from: {Alpha}.Gen.Kiwi on December 11, 2014, 08:40:54 PM
THATS WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT GAMESPY, AND LOOK WHERE IT PUT US. ITS THE END OF THE WORLDDDD AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!  :wacko:
(joking)

Kiwi, I enjoyed this post a lot.  Thank you  :tu:
I wouldn't freak out, considering they are actively working on it still and DC still works.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

It's Lucas all over again, and I'll have to wait 3 years and some site will pop up called www.like.we.r.the.new.swbf.online.peiercings and I'll have to mod my googoochow with a new android chip to finally play again! 

Is it working again now ??
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

GM is down again, my DC is still up, IP in first post
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet