Season pass

Started by {PLA}gdh92, October 13, 2015, 10:11:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you want to get all the DLC for Battlefront it will cost £40 or $50 (US). It's supposedly 4 packs worth and if you get the pass rather than buying them separately you can play them early.

Personally I'll be waiting to see what the main game is like but I hope you get a decent amount of DLC for what is basically the price of the game again.
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

I will wait as well. $50 is a lot for DLC.
DA HAWK

Initially I was perhaps over ambitious with the thought of getting a Season Pass for this game. After hearing what's been said for the beta, I probably won't even bother with the game (since I'm STILL hunting for a job), let alone a whole new PC at this rate.

I'll just wait to see what people other than IGN think about this new entry into the series. If the "polished" game is any better than the beta, then I might considering putting money towards that. Otherwise, I think my plans to re-enter the Battlefront series won't be happening anytime soon. :P

$110 for the full experience is stupid. You would be smart to wait for that stuff to go down.
Battfront Stuff if your interested.
http://www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant

Oh.

Well okay, I'll just wait a year or two then. (By which time EA has killed the servers for a laugh)

Quote from: Unit 33 on October 14, 2015, 12:30:28 AM
Oh.

Well okay, I'll just wait a year or two then. (By which time EA has killed the servers for a laugh)
Guess I'm in the same boat with ya, Unit. :P

I am nowhere near capable of running the new game on this laptop, the cost for the game is far too high for my taste, and I don't even have the money to buy a rig to compete with this (even if I did, I wouldn't have enough for the game, that's for sure).

So, I guess since that's that, I might ponder buying the new Need For Speed however. :P

October 14, 2015, 04:09:05 PM #8 Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 04:12:58 PM by 411Remnant
Quote from: Unit 33 on October 14, 2015, 12:30:28 AM
Oh.

You can play offline with AI just like original battlefront in the new one. From what ive seen so far the ai is a little better than pandemics. We could probably find a way around the origin servers should they go down just like we did for the older battlefronts.

Quote from: 411Remnant on October 14, 2015, 04:09:05 PM
You can play offline with AI just like original battlefront in the new one. From what ive seen so far the ai is a little better than pandemics. We could probably find a way around the origin servers should they go down just like we did for the older battlefronts.

Well here's the thing.
I'd be paying <£300 for the PS4
<£40 for the PS+
<£50 for the game,
<£50 for the season pass.

So I can play offline with bots.

Yay.

I actually just my cancelled my pre-order for the PS4 bundle yesterday. I figure because the price went down on ps4s here in the states I can get a decent deal later down the the line. If anything ill get the game used, that's how im handling it anyway. I know fallout 4 isnt battlefront but at least the devs there respect the consumer. I think my money will go towards that. It wont be long untill we get some star wars mods for it and I know that game has at least 200+ hours worth of content by itself.

Here's how I think EA's gonna suck the money out of us for a couple of years, in order of release:

Season 1:

• Episode VII (not Jakku, the actual era)
  • More GCW maps (Probably including Bespin and Yavin 4)
  • Space Battles
  • Clone Wars

Season 2:

• Another Mappack or a new game mode.
  • Clone Wars Part II
  • Rebels
  • Rogue One
Season 3:

• Episode VIII
  • The Old Republic (EA cross promotion!)
  • Tie-in to Visceral Games project
  • More Maps

I already bought the ULTIMATE EDITION!!!! 8)