how to find coordinates for addcamera shot?

Started by wsa30h, July 15, 2019, 11:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
how do i find nice coordinates AddCameraShot(10.793105, -0.062986, -0.603918, -0.047962, -170.583618, 118.981544, -150.443253);
mods and maps in progress:<br />--Bf1 expanded edition 3.0 version
-- bf1 tcw battles
-- bf1 seasons mod season 1
-- bf2 expanded edition tbh

play with the debugger exe, use freecam, run the "dumpcamera" function as many times you like, new camera shots get dumped into a text file in the game data folder, ready to be copied into mission scripts
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

thanks anthony this may seem stupid but i cant find the camera dump function
-- bf1 tcw battles

press ~ while using the debugger and it opens a console menu, type DumpCamera each time you want to print a coordinate
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

thanks  AnthonyBf2 that worked.
-- bf1 tcw battles

How did you get SPTest.exe working? It's weird to see someone being able to get it working when most of people who uses latest generation OS (like Windows 10) was unable to execute it.
AR Clan Discord: https://discord.gg/gmmSm5e | Star Wars: Battlefront - 20th Anniversary (2004-2024)

am on windows 7 but the one i have seems to work on windows 10 i personally tested it both with the steam version and without.
-- bf1 tcw battles

wait never mind it doesent work on windows 10.
-- bf1 tcw battles

What worked for me was to reinstall the game on Windows 10.  It seemed that there was a registry value that wasn't present that causes it to fail on W10 (when on W7 it worked fine).
I do not know if the Steam version sets the correct flags for SPTest.
The BOBclan:  A Rich History

Quote from: Unit 33 on November 29, 2014, 03:44:44 AM
'Please, tell me more about the logistics of the design of laser swords being wielded by space wizards' - Some guy on the internet.

i know this forum is more than 30 days old but i just wanted to contribute the fact that i just upgraded to windows 10 and reinstalled steam and swbf1 there and sp test works on windows 10 if you have the steam version. also run the steam version of swbf1 at least once then sptest will work.
-- bf1 tcw battles