Anyone up for a mini DC?

Started by Kit Fisto, August 09, 2012, 09:02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 09, 2012, 09:02:40 AM Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 09:40:23 AM by kitfisto15678
So I was gonna host a Direct Connection today at around 4pm pacific to about 5-5:30. It would just be a couple stock maps. This is kinda an experiment...
Anyone up for it? Let me know if you can do it...
I'll post the IP later today...
EDIT: im on 1.2 if that's an issue for anyone...

Maps will be:
Kamino: Tipoca City-CW
Rhen Var: Citidel-GCW
Bespin: Cloud City-GCW
Yavin IV: Arena-CW

So buckler has been really nice and is going to host it for me! (I wouldn't have been able to)
So the I.P. is
And it starts at
4pm pacific time zone

And I hope to get a reasonable crowd. See you all there! And thanks again led!!

SERVER IS UP!!! Come one and all!

Hmm Gg Kitfisto ( Well, rly cool short game :) )
Anyder | Talent, Ops & Culture | SWBF & Player Engagement
Email: communityambassador@swbfgamers.com
SWBFSpy Discord: http://discord.swbfspy.com
SWBFSpy Info: http://info.swbfspy.com

At last I was envolved in my first DC!
Well, of course I may expect some mess, but it was total massacre! I never was prepared for this nightmare! :o
I still can't forget those "jumping terminator" vanguard: I shooting all my clips right in front on him, but he was like immortal, jumping, and shooting missiles around me... This is not right! The missile launcher is usualy for anti-vehicle purpose only! This is not a gentleman way!... And all those mines around... They was even on the walls! :blink:
And those droid sniper on Kamino... How is it possible to shooting so sharp, and killing me each time, when I start to run? For me it is usaly hard to target even static target... Unless if somebody use PC mouse for targeting... And most strange thing, I totaly can't understand: how you can playng and chating at same time?! :blink: Unless you have 4 hands: 2 for controller and 2 for PC console...
Well, anyway, I realise: the rifle (my favorite weapon) is almost unuseless in stock variaton: the blast bolts is too slow, and let the people easy jumping around. With my edited sides, this mess, surely will be over...
Beauty is, the way to perfection.

Glory to Ukraine!  :mf:

Quote from: Sereja on August 10, 2012, 01:37:53 AM
Well, of course I may expect some mess, but it was total massacre! I never was prepared for this nightmare! :o
I still can't forget those "jumping terminator" vanguard: I shooting all my clips right in front on him, but he was like immortal, jumping, and shooting missiles around me... This is not right! The missile launcher is usualy for anti-vehicle purpose only! This is not a gentleman way!... And all those mines around... They was even on the walls! :blink:
And those droid sniper on Kamino... How is it possible to shooting so sharp, and killing me each time, when I start to run? For me it is usaly hard to target even static target... Unless if somebody use PC mouse for targeting... And most strange thing, I totaly can't understand: how you can playng and chating at same time?! :blink: Unless you have 4 hands: 2 for controller and 2 for PC console...
Well, anyway, I realise: the rifle (my favorite weapon) is almost unuseless in stock variaton: the blast bolts is too slow, and let the people easy jumping around. With my edited sides, this mess, surely will be over...
I agree that rifle is too slow of a weapon to be much use against players. The shot velocity for this weapon will be increased in alien wars era. I recommend you try sniper and pilot, since they move fastest I find they are more effective for fighting players.

I still can't forget those "jumping terminator" vanguard: I shooting all my clips right in front on him, but he was like immortal, jumping, and shooting missiles around me... This is not right! The missile launcher is usualy for anti-vehicle purpose only! This is not a gentleman way!... And all those mines around...
That reminds me... I have been endevouring to create a more gentlemanly sides modifaction, in which players wear formal dressage and are equipped with more sporting weapons.

Quote from: Regent on August 10, 2012, 03:55:21 AM
That reminds me... I have been endevouring to create a more gentlemanly sides modifaction, in which players wear formal dressage and are equipped with more sporting weapons.
"The GodFather Mod"
Well Sereja you were pretty good to me! You killed me a lot! And I think a lot of people are using a mouse to target and the keyboard to move, so chatting at the same time isn't to hard...  Maybe we all have 4 hands and you don't... :P And epifire and those people are really good so don't feel too bad that you died a lot, I think we all did.