How to rip 3d Models from this game?

Started by MAA, November 19, 2017, 04:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, I tried using ninja ripper on the game but it just kept crashing. I believe it is because I do not know how to properly use it or because it doesn't work. Anybody know how to rip them? or where to find a webpage with all the models...
I am interested in Spaceships (ARC-170, Venator, Vulture Droid) and players(clones, droids, stormtroopers.....)

The new games?  Nope.  Best look elsewhere.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on November 19, 2017, 05:11:50 AM
The new games?  Nope.  Best look elsewhere.

Models from the 2015 battlefront were ripped from the game... So it is possible, but I don't know how they did it.
The years just fly past, don't they?

What Led is saying is that you won't find help doing that here, because we don't want to possibly incur EA's ire on this. What was done previously was done entirely as a test, and was not meant to be used in a modding capacity. Maybe in a few years, when the heat dies down on these games (I think SWBF2015 will die quickest), but that's not for some time yet, and for the time being, better safe than sorry - no model rips from the EA games.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base