Gistech's A280 and A280-CFE

Started by Giftheck, June 10, 2017, 10:52:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 10, 2017, 10:52:16 AM Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 10:13:02 AM by Gistech
Here are my new A280 and A280CFE models. These are all near-from-scratch models (with parts borrowed from my earlier A280C and A180 models). I'm not using the SWBF3 model as a base, only as a rough guide for mesh placement. There are four models in the pack: two versions of the A280 (with the different shoulder guards), and the A280-CFE in both pistol and sniper configuration, as well as the 'mod' versions of the sniper configuration that can be found in the new Battlefront game.

Fun fact is that the A280CFE Sniper Rifle configuration is practically identical to the standard rifle configuration of the A300, so technically you're getting five weapons here and not four.

Screenshots:

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

DOWNLOAD

Credits:
-Pandemic for the mod tools.
-Textures from Google images and the Rogue One Visual Guide
-EA/DICE for some texture parts carried over from the A-180 and for a small snippet of texture taken from a screenshot of SWBF2.

EDIT: Updated because the scope was comically small so I've adjusted it.
EDIT #2: Updated the post with newer versions of all guns, which have better proportions. I also went full-hog and created all the mod attachment versions of the A280CFE (there's several variations not shown in the screenshots).
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1
--Endor: Imperial Base

Hey Gistech,where do you learn about standard SWBF weapons?Could you give me a guide?They're pretty much all the same to me....
You should really compile all your gun skins into one big SWBF Weapon Skin [Repack?]
Think of it, Gistech's SWBF Weapons Skin Mod

CREDITS:
Inspiration-Gistech
Models-Google
Coding-Gistech
Searching Google for models-Gistech
Peeple who provided models-Google Images

And special thanks to my good friend [Gistech's real name],for without him,Gistech as a person,would never had existed, let alone make reskined models... :D

P.S. Don't take it seriously, just chilax and have some emoji beer which I am not even age legal to drink  :cheers:
Generic Sig goes here

Updated with a modified scope as the original was comically small.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)

On Hold:

Updated with better-proportioned versions, and several mod-equipped versions of the A280CFE based on the new game.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Another update made - thanks to Corra_Ashu, who got the A280-CFE from the SWBFEA2 Closed Alpha, I could see exactly what features the A280-CFE has, and as such make it much more accurate. The pack also separates the A280-CFE from the A280, as both now have different textures.
In Progress:

On Hold:

Noooiiiiiiiiiice !  :cheers:
Also, check out my total conversion for BF1: Ferocious Battlefront
http://www.moddb.com/mods/ferocious-battlefront

RELEASE INCOMING