What's the community like on SWBFSpy Battlefront I?

Started by Auggie, August 02, 2016, 03:45:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 02, 2016, 03:45:33 PM Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 04:37:27 PM by Auggie
In my opinion, Battlefront I is an overall better game than Battlefront II, so I've been thinking about buying it. Before I do, I want to know if the community is larger or smaller than Battlefront II's. What can I expect?

EDIT: Thanks for the info! I just ordered it.

a big public game is 14-16 players these days, with recent tournaments of 24 players or more.

But every player counts, so join us some time  ;)

Saturdays are good from 2-5 PM eastern US time, evenings about 6-9 PM eastern time during the week.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

We usually have 1 or 2 populated servers in the afternoon. And we still have events with lots of players occasionally. We also have a six-week "Intergalactic Clan War" (ICW) tournament every summer (This year's ICW finished last week).

Last time I checked, SWBF 2 is slightly more populated. However we support SWBF 1 a lot more and still have mods coming out, tournaments and events popping up every so often and other cool things. For EU times, the most populated a server has got that I've seen is about 10 players. US sounds a lot more populated though.

A lot of us here are on Battlefront 1 more than 2. I think it'd be worth you buying it ;)
Feel free to contact me on Steam, I answer instantly (Unless I'm offline):<br /><br />YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/roblox751123

August 02, 2016, 06:21:04 PM #4 Last Edit: August 02, 2016, 06:26:34 PM by Anthony_b
Quote from: Led on August 02, 2016, 03:56:45 PM
a big public game is 14-16 players these days, with recent tournaments of 24 players or more.

But every player counts, so join us some time  ;)

Saturdays are good from 2-5 PM eastern US time, evenings about 6-9 PM eastern time during the week.

I am not good with time zones, can you tell me what would those times equal in San Diego? I've barely played SWBF1 online and would like to try it. I've attempted to join in the past but just found servers with bots.... yawn.
Never let a person named AnthonyBF2 touch your BF2.

subtract 3 hours to get to your time zone. 

btw, we had 10+ players on tonight, about 3 hours ago.  You can also look at the home page and see who is on the swbfgamers servers.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet