Can't See Server or load Gamespy?

Started by {212th} Ldr. Norris, November 07, 2012, 01:32:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: {212}Mart on November 08, 2012, 03:15:09 PM
I keep getting this error : http://www.tunngle.net/wiki/Error:4-103?scolor=tunngle , i uninstalled and re installed , but it still wouldn't let me. Then i tried to put the adapter in manually and still no luck  :wacko:, and tips? :sick:

Make sure you have administrator rights on your computer.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Online play better come back, at least I have a couple awesome games besides swbf.

Ask your friendly WgT member about joining today!

Who are you threatening Josh? lol

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Well, I guess im threatening whoever is responsible for stoping online play. By the way, does anyone have nascar racing 2003 season? Im wondering how people get online since sierra has gone the way of the dodo bird.

I have the  same code as mart anyone know how to fix it.I am useing the admin acount (we only have an admin acount)_ and i get the same 103 blah blah blah.HELP ME PLZ SOMEBODY ANYBODY.
I'm not multi-clanning I just have lots of affiliates.

A few things to ensure you did when you installed Tunngle.

Step For Windows Vista/7 Users: You right clicked on it and clicked Run as Administrator.
You rebooted straight away after installing Tunngle.
Your computers firewall isn't blocking Tunngle, it will probably automatically add an exception to Windows firewall.
If you are using a custom one you should be smart enough to work out how to add an exception for it.
It may be that you need to forward Tunngle's ports. Perhaps this link can help you http://portforward.com/english/applications/port_forwarding/Tunngle/default.htm.

So, do we know why online play is gone yet?

When harry called them all they said was they were aware of the problem and were trying to fix it. That could be good or bad news. nothing about why it was down

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -Bilbo Baggins

Quote from: {Alpha}Pvt.Neon{AK} on November 08, 2012, 03:09:59 PM
hi guys i followed all leds steps for tunggle but i cant log in ...
Don't mean to say the obvious but the log in section is at the bottom of the screen and I had to move the window up to view it. :)
I play less now but I'll always be around, lets keep this site and battlefront going. :)

Quote from: Phobos on November 08, 2012, 03:59:45 PM
go into services.msc
enable SSDP Discovery and UPnP Device Host if they are disabled

What's a services.msc?