[REQUEST] A Mac port for the MSH Viewer

Started by {TCE}Call-of-Duty, September 01, 2014, 08:48:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I am looking to move my modding from my laptop to my parents Mac but I would first of need Mac port for the MSH viewer so I can start to model. Anyone have this?
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Déjà vu
http://www.swbfgamers.com/index.php?topic=7688.0

There is no port.

You could try running it in Wine.
I gave it a go, the application launched but it was unable to load any models. You might have better luck.

Oh yea, I forgot I made that topic... I tried it in Wine I had the same problem you have, I guess I won't be that separated from my laptop... Oh we'll but I still have Sketchup on the Mac, so that's a plus.

I don't know if this helps, but I used to carry .msh viewer on a memory stick and run if off that whenever I encountered a PC.

Would that work on Mac?

Yeah, support for updating on SWBFViewer seems to have died ages and ages ago, which is a shame. There were so many other things that could have been implemented with it - it could have become a full-fledged MSH editor with the ability to transplant sections. It could also have had the ability to view cloth, and load animations.
In Progress:
--Star Wars: Battlefront - Anniversary Edition (formerly Star Wars: Battlefront - Legacy Edition)
--Endor: Imperial Base

On Hold:
--Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron For SWBF1