Convert these models

Started by {TCE}Call-of-Duty, July 19, 2014, 01:32:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Since I don't have a working ZETools, I need someone to convert these models to something that could go into Sketchup (3DS, DAE, DDF, DEM, KMZ). The models are the stock BF2 Republic Frigate and Ginev's Nubelon B hanger, and when i'm done working with the models I'll need someone to convert them back to MSHes. Thanks to anyone who wants to help.
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Zero edit?
I dont think zero edit is what does that.

Quote from: Ltin on July 19, 2014, 01:42:37 PM
Zero edit?
I dont think zero edit is what does that.

ZEtools  is different from zero edit.

COD, ZE tools by Ande is free, give it a try.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Yes I have it but it doesn't work it always gives a error message when I try to import or export models, thats why I need someone to convert these models.

Off Topic-ish: Is this your first mod project, CoD?

Well it's a bit complicated, I've gotten really close to finishing projects but then I would eventually get that Zeroeditor crash bug when I open the .wld file whether its a few days after making the .wld or a few months after making it. I would really like it if we get back on topic.

You wouldn't believe all the dead ends I've hit (and am still hitting) over the years. I used to mod Empire at War a lot, I had never published a single mod for it to this day. It happens to all of us. Right now I have, like, 7 projects i'm working on. (one of which is for a client)

July 19, 2014, 03:27:32 PM #7 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 05:04:24 PM by {TCE}Call-of-Duty
Okay so does anyone have the models I need converted?

EDIT: Since no one has posted here in a hour and a half, im guessing no one has converted the models I need for my new project.

There's probably one or two people who could do that and I'm sure they're too busy or something.
=AaTc= Forever

SALLY....

-Retired Modder