Pixel Gun 3D

Started by {TCE}Call-of-Duty, April 24, 2014, 06:56:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Pixel Gun 3D is a Minecraft-based shooter that's free on the App Store, it has a campaign and multiplayer (Which can go on cellular data, not something you see everyday) it includes a custom skin maker which you can upload to your character and minecraftskins. This app is pretty fun to play and is sedimentary up there on my best apps ever list. Here's the link to it on the App Store: [spoiler]https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixel-gun-3d/id640111933?mt=8[/spoiler]
My profile name is the same as it is here and I have a custom Caboose skin I wear if you ever want to play a match
"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

April 25, 2014, 06:57:11 AM #1 Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 08:50:03 AM by Gold Man
FINALLY! SOMONE ACKNOWLEDGES PIXEL GUN 3D ON HERE!!!  :cheer:

I am very heavily invested in the community. I'm currently a Level 10 player, an Admin of the Pixel Gun 3D Wiki, and a Moderator of the Pixel Gun 3D Forums! :D

Anyone who plays/wants to play this game, please join the forum! A famous Pixel Gun 3D YouTuber recently posted a video about the forum, and we've gained over 50 new members in the past few days! It's growing fast, and I'd like some people to join the community! We also have a small tournament in the works right now for it. ;)

Here's the links if you're interested:

Pixel Gun 3D Wiki
Pixel Gun 3D Forums

I apologize in advance if this form of advertising is not permitted here Led, just I've been dormant here about the game for so long...  :blink:

No worries, it's all good.

But now you have to get 5 minecraft players to play SWBF  :P
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Gold Man on April 25, 2014, 06:57:11 AM
FINALLY! SOMONE ACKNOWLEDGES PIXEL GUN 3D ON HERE!!!  :cheer:

I am very heavily invested in the community. I'm currently a Level 10 player, an Admin of the Pixel Gun 3D Wiki, and a Moderator of the Pixel Gun 3D Forums! :D

Anyone who plays/wants to play this game, please join the forum! A famous Pixel Gun 3D YouTuber recently posted a video about the forum, and we've gained over 50 new members in the past few days! It's growing fast, and I'd like some people to join the community! We also have a small tournament in the works right now for it. ;)

Here's the links if you're interested:

Pixel Gun 3D Wiki
Pixel Gun 3D Forums

I apologize in advance if this form of advertising is not permitted here Led, just I've been dormant here about the game for so long...  :blink:
Off Topic: Have you ever considered joining the SWBF wiki? I'm Thecrazyweirdo there (no i'm not an admin).

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on April 25, 2014, 09:46:08 AM
Off Topic: Have you ever considered joining the SWBF wiki? I'm Thecrazyweirdo there (no i'm not an admin).

I've glanced over it a few times, but the reason I haven't joined is because when I've checked on that Wiki, a lot of the information was incredibly ancient, including the clans.

Quote from: Gold Man on April 25, 2014, 10:04:47 AM
I've glanced over it a few times, but the reason I haven't joined is because when I've checked on that Wiki, a lot of the information was incredibly ancient, including the clans.

Sleeepkiller has looked into it, and I believe the "owner" is possessive.
Quote from: Abraham Lincoln. on November 04, 1971, 12:34:40 PM
Don't believe everything you read on the internet

Quote from: Led on April 25, 2014, 03:51:50 PM
Sleeepkiller has looked into it, and I believe the "owner" is possessive.
I just now went hunting for who the owner is, all I see are 4 Admins. Is the Founder even listed in the Leaderboards?

"I would explain it to you but your head might explode."

Quote from: {TCE}Call-of-Duty on April 25, 2014, 05:25:46 PM
I think this is if Lead, http://battlefront.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
That would be the one. The founder is no longer active. It is now run by three admins (though only two of them are  online consistently.) The wiki is pretty messy at this point (as Gold Man pointed out) and suffers from occasional vandal attacks. They used to be rivals with Wookiepedia, but this is calming down now that wook is an "official" site.  The wiki may be cluttered and somewhat outdated now but me, the admins, and the other loyal users are working hard to make it better.
(Led:If this is not acceptable and just considered to be useless advertising, I shall delete it, sorry in advance.)

But, my rambling has derailed the thread.

Ill let you guys get back to the topic at hand.

Quote from: CommanderAwesome on April 26, 2014, 09:42:47 AM
Ill let you guys get back to the topic at hand.

Thank you, CommanderAwesome. :)

Our Pixel Gun 3D Tournament starts today! The Map Voting will end in 10 minutes as of this post, and after that the first round thread is made, and our tournament starts! :D